Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Minecraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 39 Minecraft Accounts $10.00 Each!

Discussion on Selling 39 Minecraft Accounts $10.00 Each! within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Selling 39 Minecraft Accounts $10.00 Each!

Thats right!
I'm selling 39 Minecraft accounts for $10.00 USD each.
The retail price of a Minecraft account is $26.98 USD.
Every week I gain 3-4 accounts.

The account you purchase will already have a name, password, and email attached to the account. Upon purchase, you will receive the owner's login information, and email address.

The owners of these accounts have either quit, or have no idea that you have access. Multiple players are able to log on the came account at once (but not on the same server), which means you are safe from the owner ever bumping into you and finding out. The average age of the these owners are from 8 to 16.

You are free to change the password to the account, but be warned that if the real owner of the account is unable to log in, then he may change the password. So it is best to use the original login information.

I have been with elitepvpers since 2007, and have 100% positive trading feedback, so you have nothing to worry. Transactions are made via Paypal. elitepvpers trade request and feedback is required.

If you wish to make a purchase, you are required to post a comment + private message me. Also, I only speak English. If you can't speak English, use a translator.
Old 01/21/2013, 17:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trade?

Hey, I have a friend with a Minecraft premium account. For some reason, he doesn't like the name. He's trading me some steam stuff if I can get him another account for his. I was wondering if you were interested in trading accounts. I don't know if I have anything to give you before the trade is done for retaliation, but you'll just have to trust me I guess.
Old 01/23/2013, 20:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpro23 View Post
Hey, I have a friend with a Minecraft premium account. For some reason, he doesn't like the name. He's trading me some steam stuff if I can get him another account for his. I was wondering if you were interested in trading accounts. I don't know if I have anything to give you before the trade is done for retaliation, but you'll just have to trust me I guess.
Sorry, I only accept payments via Paypal & Payza
Anyone want an account? Only $10.00
Old 01/24/2013, 11:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 353/0/0
It's not allowed to sell stolen minecraft accounts.
Closed Thread

Tags
minecraft account trade