what it is

01/14/2013 13:40 aniruddha0101#1
friend can anyone tell me what is this software ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/14/2013 21:22 hawar43#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniruddha0101 View Post
friend can anyone tell me what is this software ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
T-Search is a cheat tool designed to search for parameters in memory while a game is running. This is a primary tool used when making trainers. This program allows the use of breakpoints and disassembly for tracking down DMA locations. This program will also automatically generate the commands needed to plug into the Trainer Maker Kit. download link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/15/2013 01:27 aniruddha0101#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawar43 View Post
T-Search is a cheat tool designed to search for parameters in memory while a game is running. This is a primary tool used when making trainers. This program allows the use of breakpoints and disassembly for tracking down DMA locations. This program will also automatically generate the commands needed to plug into the Trainer Maker Kit. download link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thank you very much my friend ...can you tell me how to learn that software..i mean i can use cheat engine and charles ..but my knowledge are little...i never use that software ..i saw video someone hacked pool live tour with this software and i need to learn it ..can you please tell me how to learn that ... thank you again :)
01/15/2013 03:49 Anita_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniruddha0101 View Post
thank you very much my friend ...can you tell me how to learn that software..i mean i can use cheat engine and charles ..but my knowledge are little...i never use that software ..i saw video someone hacked pool live tour with this software and i need to learn it ..can you please tell me how to learn that ... thank you again :)
The same way you learned how to use cheatengine.
Search google for [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Both tsearch and cheatengine are similar programs.