[Release] - uNf Trainer

10/14/2018 06:17 Ploxasarus#3946
The biggest issue in releasing anything 64bit related for the Mini ESP is, as of late - c8 has been ripping from unf/esp constantly, which him adding the ripped radar as I told him aswell as buffy did too - can be patched very quickly on arenanets end if they deem to want to do so, which is why I've kept the methods in relation to it private, outside of buffy being aware of how it works and things in relation to it and I'm ok with that because he is quite an avid coder and we have a mutal fair understanding between eachother in that regard.

I'm unsure on if to bother releasing the 64bit or not because of this, as I've no idea who he as a user is on my tool and knowing he will try to do memory compares to leech or else wise, thus resulting in him releasing it and causing it to get patched quicker if arenanet decided to do so, which they honestly could do very quickly & would take minor effort on there part or sharing it which I'd rather things that I worked quite avidly on in my own time to stay private except to users who actually understand the assembly in relation to it.

I don't mind if people come and ask me how things work, which many have and I've done my best to share what I can, which some things I can't obviously share because they are private and not everyone would be peased if I shared and some of it is not my own work and I can't just hand out other peoples stuff like that. As I've told c8 when I messaged him, I didn't appreciate him mooching as much as he did and my door has always been open and he was welcome to ask, but never did. I don't mind if people want to learn, or if people have questions, but ripping is another subject entirely - I'd be happy honestly to see more tools for the game outside of my own ( which I was happy to see buffy return, even - and we've talked many times since he came back on discord and I told him myself it was good to see him back in the frey ), the epeen measuring stuff is entirely childish and I could care less and would be more peased to see others make creations for the game.

This is honestly the current dilemma which I've been debating upon since people don't seem to understand the more that hits public eye - causes more attention, thus causing more to get patched or changed quicker and some things were never ment to be seen publicly how they are being done if the user does not understand how it actually works or how it was discovered.

This is not about money for me, since Unf has and will always remain free and all thats ever been used from the ESP is for costs for hosting the db - its more so about integrity of taking something without understanding how it all works an claiming it as your own without any credit given an releasing things that are ment to remain private for a reason and also why myself & buffy do not release alot of private things we have nor will the public ever even know exist.

/endrant
10/16/2018 19:44 Elvisasmira#3947
Halloween has broken UNF again, please update. :)
10/16/2018 19:53 labyhub#3948
Just be prepared for the ton of micropatch ;)
10/16/2018 23:49 Ploxasarus#3949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisasmira View Post
Halloween has broken UNF again, please update. :)
Updated in main post.
10/17/2018 00:14 braxma06061990#3950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Updated in main post.
and mini patch right after)
10/17/2018 00:58 Ploxasarus#3951
Quote:
Originally Posted by braxma06061990 View Post
and mini patch right after)
And updated right after.
10/17/2018 01:10 Vetta#3952
nice yeah they tossed out a patch for the clock tower must be cuz i went to walk into the event jp and it closed the game and force fed me the update lol
10/18/2018 12:24 falkoning#3953
I just wanted to comment that UnF does actually work with ICM ,atleast i have it runninng on my machine combined with arcdps,reshade and mastereffect +unF from time to time.On windows 10 with admin mode enabled
10/18/2018 19:46 Norrin Radd#3954
it does not matter the source code, it's a free tool ;)
10/18/2018 20:19 ganzel#3955
i will buy esp what cost bro?
10/18/2018 20:56 Ploxasarus#3956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
it does not matter the source code, it's a free tool ;)
Isn't the source really, just a crappy attempt at ripping it.

Don't see why people don't just ask instead, its a free program.
10/19/2018 04:04 glh290#3957
just a heads up with the 64 bit version it opens a infinite warning window saying "run as administrator" if you don't run as admin, making it so you need to force close in task manager. not a big deal but just so people know lol.
11/02/2018 01:11 shinichix#3958
ty my butt showing friend
11/05/2018 16:02 pegase#3959
possible to add click to téléport function ?
11/13/2018 17:21 maddubber#3960
Heya Plox, on 64-bit uNf I dont see a Sprint (holding alt for speed) checkbox. Is this intended? Any plans for adding it if so?

Thanx again! :)