[Release] - uNf Trainer

09/06/2016 13:43 kendor#2836
Dr.Specter it is undetected if that's good enough an answer. But seriously don't go nuts with the speed or the fly and no one will be the wiser. Good luck.
09/06/2016 23:47 Ploxasarus#2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Specter View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you answer my question pls?
In the 3-4 years of doing Unf the only time people got banned is because either people saw them fly/speed hacking because they were abusing it outright ignorantly or when it had teleport capabilities and the same was the case.

There is top WvW guilds who used to use it along with the esp ( now alot of the top spvp teams use the esp because its more simplistic then buffys an easy to toss on an go an most of the old WvW guilds have left since anet killed WvW with PvE shit ) to have that extra "edge" on a fight.
09/07/2016 18:07 Damin81#2838
hey guys Gw2 is my first mmo and i have never used any trainer for online games ,so forgive me if i am asking a noob question.I downloaded the programme,i have ticked the options fly,sprint and auto loot. However i am seeing no changes in the gameplay.Also pressing left ALT and Left Shit does nothing.Can anyone tell what am i doing wrong? and yes it does say connected in trainer gui
09/07/2016 23:38 Ploxasarus#2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damin81 View Post
hey guys Gw2 is my first mmo and i have never used any trainer for online games ,so forgive me if i am asking a noob question.I downloaded the programme,i have ticked the options fly,sprint and auto loot. However i am seeing no changes in the gameplay.Also pressing left ALT and Left Shit does nothing.Can anyone tell what am i doing wrong? and yes it does say connected in trainer gui
Check the main post and read through everything to troubleshoot, then ask the same question if needed since a bit of info for different OS's and aspects of issue can be resolved there.

There is no "noob" questions, it never hurts to ask for help and its mostly just people being ass-hats to people that do ask questions that make it troublesome for those trying to learn or utilize things. It's always ok to ask :)
09/08/2016 19:51 Metesansan#2840
The program is doing nothing into my gameplay while options are ticked. .Net Framework And Red. Package are already installed and Gw2 is on 32 Bit.

My OS: Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate

Quick Note: This was working for me for umm, 2 months ago.
09/09/2016 03:21 Ploxasarus#2841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metesansan View Post
The program is doing nothing into my gameplay while options are ticked. .Net Framework And Red. Package are already installed and Gw2 is on 32 Bit.

My OS: Win 7 64 Bit Ultimate

Quick Note: This was working for me for umm, 2 months ago.

And are you absolutely sure its 32bit? What do you see in task manager for gw2? Have you tried with and without admin set? Did you try making sure nothing from an antivirus is blocking the hooking? Saying it does not work but not what options you have tried does not give me an idea of what to suggest :(
09/09/2016 09:14 Metesansan#2842
In the task manager, the name of the task is:
Gw2 32.exe *32
Tried in work with and without administrator. And its started to disconnecting.
I dont have any antivirus program.
09/10/2016 00:52 Ploxasarus#2843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metesansan View Post
In the task manager, the name of the task is:
Gw2 32.exe *32
Tried in work with and without administrator. And its started to disconnecting.
I dont have any antivirus program.
Did you try the redist packages or checking compatibility modes between or disabling any security with the program ( since it is a hooking program windows defender may disable it ).
09/11/2016 10:16 whipaz999#2844
Hmm, can't seem to make it work.
I'm running windows 10, did download 64bit game from the anet website.
Seems like changing the shortcut to:
" "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -32 " doesn't do anything, still unf says "disconnected"

So I assume I will have to download the 32bit version from the website, right?

edit:
Ok, I managed to make it work. Had to download the .rar folder that OP provided in the main post. Haven't noticed it before haha. Works like a charm. Ty
09/18/2016 00:05 Metesansan#2845
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Did you try the redist packages or checking compatibility modes between or disabling any security with the program ( since it is a hooking program windows defender may disable it ).
Did all what you said but still disconnected.
09/18/2016 01:26 Ploxasarus#2846
Quote:
Did all what you said but still disconnected.
Did you try the .rar?
09/20/2016 20:35 ours099#2847
seems partialy broken by today gw2 update:

- Speed (5,437503E+32% indicate when moving cursor), Auto loot, Fly not working anymore.

- Strife, clipping, climb, FoV, Zoom seems to work.

in ESP_mini everything seems working (radar not sure)
09/20/2016 21:52 Ploxasarus#2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by ours099 View Post
seems partialy broken by today gw2 update:

- Speed (5,437503E+32% indicate when moving cursor), Auto loot, Fly not working anymore.

- Strife, clipping, climb, FoV, Zoom seems to work.

in ESP_mini everything seems working (radar not sure)

#Updated
09/20/2016 22:20 ours099#2849
:p i looooooove you :D work like a charm now, thanks :p
09/21/2016 11:39 Schattengest#2850
My sprint seens not to be working.
The speed hack functions all the time, even if sprint marked and no shift pressed.

Am I doing something wrong?

Everything else working fine.