Need an answer (regarding Mari)

11/26/2012 12:15 Tabitha69#1
I need answers about the quest to unlock Mari Ming Onette.

Most, if not all of us, had difficulties unlocking Mari via GP mission and right now, I'm suffering from it. Out of 39 Mari frag from Primal Island, i only got 5. Is there any way on how to increase the drop rate?

Here are the answers I found:

1. they said that entering the dungeon without companions increase the drop rate.
2. Do not bring pets in entering the dungeon to increase the drop rate.
3. It is easier to get mari(or any other character)'s frag in Champion mode.


^ are they true?
11/26/2012 13:01 wawawe02#2
Based in my hunting experience in Mari GP Mission...
1. Log-in and Enter any server.
2. Enter the said dungeon quest. Use your Highest level character for faster dungeon run.
3. Kill monsters until you get to the boss.
4. If you see a scroll near its name then your lucky it means that it has the fragment but if it's not quit on the dungeon.
5. Then, Log-out in grand chase.
6. Repeat the step from 1~5

It works for me and It helped me a little bit to get finished the mari gp mission.
But still you need lots of PATIENCE!!!
11/27/2012 01:13 seluvia#3
yeah patience is virtue. ur lucky its just in primal island, during our time its in the shrine of entropy, forest of life, and castle of domination and the drop rate is very low. it took me 1 week to get mari
11/27/2012 10:30 Tabitha69#4
Thanks. Well anyways, there are lots of tips i just found last night.

collect all coins, play in champion mode and play alone. Right now, GC's still patching and I'm excited to try these out. Wish they're true.
11/27/2012 11:06 CtrlShift001#5
Um, I also play champion mode when I stone grind and I got Ley and Zero in 3 days. (3 days combined :D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seluvia View Post
yeah patience is virtue. ur lucky its just in primal island, during our time its in the shrine of entropy, forest of life, and castle of domination and the drop rate is very low. it took me 1 week to get mari
Yes, I remember the days. Amy and Mari were so so so so hard to get. XD
11/27/2012 13:03 Tabitha69#6
I know, Amy is sooo hard to get! And now, I'm craving for Mari. pffft.
Does playing champion mode really help?
11/27/2012 23:38 CtrlShift001#7
^ Um I read about a site yesterday after reading this thread ( I researched XD)
Well I dont really remember the site but I think it said:
"Champion Mode gives higher drop rate of Items (armor and stuff) but NOT quest items."
I don't know if it's true but that's what it said.
12/02/2012 02:41 hajiapurado#8
champion mode really helped.. i unlocked my dio just for a day in champion.. they had drop me 5 crystals consecutive.. just a tip.. and hey.. did u join the last event of "let's play mari"? mari cash mission were given for free.. if not too bad for you.. ^_^
12/03/2012 12:55 CtrlShift001#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajiapurado View Post
champion mode really helped.. i unlocked my dio just for a day in champion.. they had drop me 5 crystals consecutive.. just a tip.. and hey.. did u join the last event of "let's play mari"? mari cash mission were given for free.. if not too bad for you.. ^_^
Yeah I know that event. I even got a mari on my second account. They were even giving out cash missions for mari's job changes, correct?
12/05/2012 01:39 Hayahay21#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlShift001 View Post
Yeah I know that event. I even got a mari on my second account. They were even giving out cash missions for mari's job changes, correct?
yeah.. depending on your mari's job on which cash job mission is free :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha69 View Post
I know, Amy is sooo hard to get! And now, I'm craving for Mari. pffft.
Does playing champion mode really help?
amy is now hard to get.. unlike on our time amy is easy to get just 1 run in Temple of Origins and your done.. besides patience is what you need when unlocking a character and just enjoy playing.. Goodluck :)
12/11/2012 06:55 bash23#11
Hi. I am on now 19/39 pffft. So hard to get. I'm going to try those tricks. :D
12/13/2012 13:20 Hayahay21#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bash23 View Post
Hi. I am on now 19/39 pffft. So hard to get. I'm going to try those tricks. :D
Goodluck then :D
12/14/2012 15:06 LimeSerenity#13
My friends said that entering the dungeon with literally nothing equipped (exept for pet) helps
Can any of you confirm that?
12/15/2012 15:01 Hayahay21#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeSerenity View Post
My friends said that entering the dungeon with literally nothing equipped (exept for pet) helps
Can any of you confirm that?
I've tried that but it not make drop rate high.. champion mode maybe is t he best way to hunt besides the dungeon is easy to clear..