Cheap ELO Boosting

11/25/2012 13:27 Eysidi#1
Hello guys first of all im new here and i haven't did any Elo Boosting before.

Let me tell a bit about myself...

I'm playing on EUNE and im a Platinium Player on S2. PS. I have raised my elo from 1400 to 1850 in a week by myself and didn't really try to go for Diamond but i believe i can get Diamond if i want it.

So i have played 10 games on Pre-S3 and have 7 Win 3 Loss.

So lets come to my point.

I believe i am good enough to boost people out of elo hell for a fair price but as i said im new at this job so:

I am going to boost for a cheap price. (I haven't really decided yet but we can always negotiate.)

I both can duo queue or boost your account by myself.

If you have further questions let me know.
11/25/2012 16:23 .Aymo™#2
Free Bump

Friendly :)
11/25/2012 16:27 Sly Lucifer#3
well this was your 1 post, i dont think people would trust you :)
we could do one duoq so i can tell the other people if you are good enough or not, just to trust you :)
11/25/2012 16:27 Eysidi#4
So guys since im new here and you can't really trust me with no vouchers i will try to reduce the risk of getting scammed for you.

My offer is im willing to charge like... For instance 5€ For every 60 ELO ( This price is an example)

I can do coaching aswell. PM Me for further information.
11/25/2012 16:27 hallo5551#5
Do 2-3 Duoq with me and i vouch for you ;)
11/25/2012 16:51 Eysidi#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallo5551 View Post
Do 2-3 Duoq with me and i vouch for you ;)
Well PM your skype adress :)
11/25/2012 16:52 Sly Lucifer#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eysidi View Post
Well PM your skype adress :)
i would like to do it too!
i asked first :P

add me : mafasaphir (skype)