Medusa first kill on Troy

03/19/2009 13:52 P2LAYA#1
Here you go

Enjoy

watch in HD

03/19/2009 14:02 iZver#2
SUCH A FKING LAME CAMERA!

the guy who filmed this is surely a noob at editing...

You can't see the hp bar, you can't see shit. this friggin zoom. It's not like I want to see the char of his. OMG NOOB!


Other than the camera, gratz. Good job. Lucker XD
03/19/2009 14:07 Hussert#3
@ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

# Post Edited

I've just added (&fmt=18) to the link so it would appear in high quality directly.

Nice video, but, as iZver said, we wanted to see cropped parts (hp, skills, etc.... ) :P
03/19/2009 14:12 dannyz_#4
Ohh i see myself =P
03/19/2009 19:29 Julian2008#5
Good movie and GZ btw.I like the quality but it would have been nice to see the hp bar.
03/20/2009 08:50 IRever#6
Why watch the HP bar ? I just want to see the character xD