Silkroad problem

03/15/2009 12:03 Buciii#1
Hi all!

Can some1 help how can i install 2 different silkroad ? I mean, the isro was installed but i wanted to play csro... But ineeded to delete i sro.. Can some tell me the way how can I use csro and isro on my pc. :(
03/15/2009 12:51 theoneofgod#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buciii View Post
Hi all!

Can some1 help how can i install 2 different silkroad ? I mean, the isro was installed but i wanted to play csro... But ineeded to delete i sro.. Can some tell me the way how can I use csro and isro on my pc. :(
Simply rename your "C:\Program Files\Silkroad"
to something like, "C:\Program Files\iSRO", whatever you like.

then install cSRO.
03/15/2009 12:59 Buciii#3
OMG really?:D Thx xD

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] next time

Dont good...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/15/2009 13:37 IRever#4
Put it on a stick, install the other sro, rename and place the sro from the stick back on your pc.
03/15/2009 13:44 ms​#5
Easier: Move your first Silkroad-folder into the recycle bin, install the other version of Silkroad and then recycle the first folder again.
03/15/2009 13:44 Buciii#6
Ok, thx all. (L) :D
03/19/2010 08:03 valefor88#7
hey im having this problem too,i have csro on my comp & wanna install isro,but it says "u have another silkroad file,want to delete & reinstall?". Pls help! :(

P.S:i tried the recycle bin trick no luck :(
03/19/2010 11:44 fa7eet#8
the recycle bin one wont really work coz unless you installed the other silkroad in a different directory coz when you restore it from the recycle bin its gonna overwrite the new silkroad you installed so just from the begining install its in a different directory than c:\program files\silkroad or c:\program files(x86)\silkroad if you are running in a 64 bit system u can just do C:\silkroad for example or anywhere u want oh and probably the shortcuts will be kinda missed up too so make a shorcut manually of the other silkroad and remane to isro or csro or whatever you like