[Discussion] Undetectable Hacks

10/13/2012 05:03 joxof#1
Dear e*PvP Users,

I wonder if there are any cabal hacks/cheat running purely within kernel-mode ("ring0") release out? :eek:

I guess I am gonna have to look into this ring0 stuff very interesting but it's better to wait and see what happens, rather than speculate :)

I'm pretty sure it's undetectable, but honestly GameGuard have kernel level drivers that run alongside the main anticheat system, which means you must have bypassed cabalmain!. Plus every little mistake on kernel mode/ring0 gives you a BSoD and can destroy your system. :o


So basically:
If you want a deeper explanation see HERE for the wikipedia entry explaining Operating System Rings.


Discuss Please! :handsdown:

~ Sorry for my bad english but I'm indo german


~[Credits]~
special thanks to кev : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ^_^
10/14/2012 11:37 pigrolac#2
why do you put 1/5 stars in every thread you make and what server you play in PH?
10/14/2012 12:20 bartbilf#3
@joxof
Even if the community will discuss about this stuff, you won't be able to make a root-kind hack. Or well, that's my experience when some particular liar spread the word about this stuff and I did my research.
10/14/2012 12:46 joxof#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigrolac View Post
why do you put 1/5 stars in every thread you make and what server you play in PH?
Hi pigrolac, you're completely off topic.
Honestly don't do that! :mad:

Do you know how to stick to a topic at all? :rolleyes: I think mods should delete off topic posts and members who keep going off topic should be warned.

I don't like people who always ruin every thread by making off topic posts in peoples threads. Stop it, it's annoying. Arghhh!

Anyway I'm playing on Cabal ID and I put 1/5 stars for my useless crap - thread only :p
10/14/2012 16:56 кev#5
KM is not for fooling around, and you don't pick it up by reading few tutorials. There's a very good reason why UM and KM are separate and also very few reasons why you'd need to go down to KM. Cheating is not one of them.