cant decide Prot or Garms

03/05/2009 15:17 _FritteBoy_#16
How do you like to pvp? against str char or nuker chars? if you most of the time pvp str char i would say protector, and if you mostly pvp nukers go garment... Or if you have much money "I" would gone protector and made the mag def and reinforce atleast 60%+ on every equipment + the accesorys is VERY important.
03/05/2009 15:30 _STIFF_#17
Pure str need magical defense :D Garm
Ibrid all prot
Full int armor / prot .
03/05/2009 17:58 corporelle#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by _STIFF_ View Post
Pure str need magical defense :D Garm
Ibrid all prot
Full int armor / prot .
so fail -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by capdelut View Post
i beg to differ. glaviers, and bowmans, 1h warriors and 2h warriors, daggers... all of them can EASYLLY kill a nuker (with or without a snow shield).

but i bet u have now a nuker character so u will deffend you`re build. but if u say that a nuker can kill a full str IN MOST cases .. u will get laughed on!

and btw : a nuker will ALWAYS be own by a full str.
and yea, like someone said, maybe ur talking about lvl 50's wich everyone got a npc set or somehting all whites ;)

we are talking about 90 FF and FB set ofc. seems u dont know.. i speak from experience.. full int with snow are harder to kill a full str.
03/05/2009 21:44 _FritteBoy_#19
Quote:
full int with snow are harder to kill a full str.
i dont understand what u try to say in that line :S but if i understand right you changed your mind again? thinking pure int dies faster?
03/06/2009 04:23 SkilledPwnz00r#20
well i pvp more of a 50/50, usually i just pvp the ones i see, ask them for one and we just go. and about pure int having armor/prot, not entirely true. they can wear garments. never get armor its a pos. anyways i pvp both int and str based chars.
03/06/2009 12:06 _FritteBoy_#21
Then its up to you to make the call for what to wear ;) oh btw wich one do you often lose against?