changing position in CheatEngine

02/27/2009 11:04 latexrap#1
i found the addresses of the position i mean the numbers upleft the screen but when i change it i fail :) lo
ok i want to make a program that can change this value to change th player position and bypass DMA if possible
help me plz
peace and brb
02/27/2009 20:27 Evan Lim#2
latexrap@
just like artmoney, even u change ur bag money with CE, doesnt mean u actually have that amount of money.
similarly, just that u change the coordinate of ur character, doesnt mean the server recognized u in that edited coordinate.
furthermore, there are at least 3 coordinate pairs to record what coordinate u are on
02/27/2009 21:22 latexrap#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
latexrap@
just like artmoney, even u change ur bag money with CE, doesnt mean u actually have that amount of money.
similarly, just that u change the coordinate of ur character, doesnt mean the server recognized u in that edited coordinate.
furthermore, there are at least 3 coordinate pairs to record what coordinate u are on
ok i got that thx
but the only way to make a proxy right??
brb
02/28/2009 17:20 hadeset#4
Yeah proxy may be the only way, but i'm not sure if it's impossible to do it in CE, because maybe if u change all the values, it might work.
Besides the server would probably dc after a single jump since it would be one giant jump for the server.
03/01/2009 04:19 Demian#5
CIDProxy is (was) packet-based not memory based, so you can't re-enact CIDProxy with CheatEngine xD
03/01/2009 11:01 hadeset#6
**** CIDProxy, i have my own damn proxy i can do a lot of shit with.