Some1 know or give me Source of Elite-Co

02/10/2009 11:56 hazif39#1
what the source of elite-ko?
if some1 have please give me ..
02/10/2009 12:56 Exia13#2
you've only been here a month, so i'll fill you in. NEVER ask for a source. All you're gonna get is a thread full of flames. There are plenty of source releases, and if you're playing on a server, DONT expect the GM to tell you what source it is, let alone give it to you.
02/10/2009 13:20 QuietStorm1785#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia13 View Post
you've only been here a month, so i'll fill you in. NEVER ask for a source. All you're gonna get is a thread full of flames. There are plenty of source releases, and if you're playing on a server, DONT expect the GM to tell you what source it is, let alone give it to you.
true, a person works hard on his source, dont expect someone to just up and throw all that hard work away just so you can have a source. If you really want a source, you can always do it yourself.. theres a really good one released by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]thats an amazingly good base to start off with if you want to code your own. I believe its coded in Visual Basic C#, which is OK, but if you want the most kickass of servers your going to have to learn C++.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and download visual basic C# and C++ express editions, they may not have as many features as the real thing, but they work nonetheless. With my experience with C# is pretty easy to use, and navigate, same with C++. you NEED coding knowlege, and InfamousNoone has given examples of places where you can start. just search the forums, also search up networking, sockets, etc etc.
02/10/2009 13:32 hazif39#4
just im want source to get players to my server....
here have too many source but with bugs
cannot some1 give me source with no bug cuz i want players in my server
02/10/2009 15:38 Exia13#5
This is basically a competition between servers. NO ONE, is just gonna give you a source with no bugs.
02/10/2009 16:00 _Emme_#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietStorm1785 View Post
which is OK, but if you want the most kickass of servers your going to have to learn C++.
Quote:
AcidCO - C#
Qonquer - Not C# neither C++,Im not sure if anyone knows..
Do I have to say more?=P You can get successful privateserver without using C++ nor C#, I prefer C# but soon I will be moving onto C++.
02/10/2009 16:12 damianpesta#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Do I have to say more?=P You can get successful privateserver without using C++ nor C#, I prefer C# but soon I will be moving onto C++.
Hmm Acid is in C++ o.o? Isnt it , And Qonquer is In C++ but the NPC's are done in java.Thats what I know.And A lot of people is telling me that C++ Is easier if you get used to it?Dunno if its true but w.e lol
02/10/2009 16:59 KraHen#8
I don`t know but from what I recall I heard rumors about Q being in C, NPCs in Java or something like this... I can`t remember clearly
02/10/2009 17:28 _Emme_#9
I heard something about Java regarding Qonquer, never C++ tho.

And, AcidCO is in C#, firstly it was supposed to be in C++ but Ultimatium was too lazy to learn C++ ( From what I got it , might be wrong ).

Yes, C++ are easier if you are used to it,same with C#. I remember when bone-you told me I should learn C++ instead of C# ( this was just when I was about to learn C# ), because C++ are better, and somehow more advanced, more powerful than C#, so if I went C# -> C++ it would be a bit harder than C++ -> C#, but meh look at me now I dont even wanna look at C++ codes they are too good for me =P (ironic)

But anyone whos new, that dont want to learn QUICK how to do a privateserver, learn C++ first than C#, much easier!
02/10/2009 17:57 damianpesta#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I heard something about Java regarding Qonquer, never C++ tho.

And, AcidCO is in C#, firstly it was supposed to be in C++ but Ultimatium was too lazy to learn C++ ( From what I got it , might be wrong ).

Yes, C++ are easier if you are used to it,same with C#. I remember when bone-you told me I should learn C++ instead of C# ( this was just when I was about to learn C# ), because C++ are better, and somehow more advanced, more powerful than C#, so if I went C# -> C++ it would be a bit harder than C++ -> C#, but meh look at me now I dont even wanna look at C++ codes they are too good for me =P (ironic)

But anyone whos new, that dont want to learn QUICK how to do a privateserver, learn C++ first than C#, much easier!
I spoked to Frankie , He clearly told me that Whole server is in C++ And NPC scripts are done In Java.
02/10/2009 18:01 hazif39#11
please just give me some source i wanna get players..
i cannot learn #c
02/10/2009 20:11 ~*NewDuuDe*~#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazif39 View Post
please just give me some source i wanna get players..
i cannot learn #c
then dont get a priv server....
02/10/2009 22:36 ph03nixx#13
yeah and dont whine for a source, use the SEARCH button -.-'

BTW 200th POST :):)
02/10/2009 23:21 LetterX#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
I spoked to Frankie , He clearly told me that Whole server is in C++ And NPC scripts are done In Java.
Then the old version is rumored to be just done in C =O
02/10/2009 23:26 PeTe Ninja#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazif39 View Post
please just give me some source i wanna get players..
i cannot learn #c
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]