[Question] should i buy a boxes doubler or bot npc

08/30/2012 11:33 Love-Music#1
Hi every one ,


After the changes that bp made (wich i didn't really understood)

should i buy a :

==>double boxes
or
==>bot npc (1-3 mordon + saimon + lordakia ... + 1-2 )
08/30/2012 11:34 Bogieee#2
With the new BB System i prefer the NPC botting. ;)
08/30/2012 11:37 Love-Music#3
the BB systeme is in test or already in use ?
08/30/2012 11:56 Andrew™#4
Already in use, but they donīt said it. Itīs only test version. Now is running on Americanīs servers. Tommorow I think Europe Servers...
08/30/2012 12:11 supernoob.#5
does anyone know what new rewards will be ???
08/30/2012 12:12 Dr Swag#6
bot NPC's during day for two hours do boxes ovenright - who cares if you get low exp you get GG's :D
08/30/2012 12:12 Love-Music#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341 View Post
Already in use, but they donīt said it. Itīs only test version. Now is running on Americanīs servers. Tommorow I think Europe Servers...
And What you advise me? npc or boxes with a doubler ? and have you some advices to bot the maximum safety


sorry for bad english , i'm french
08/30/2012 12:19 hate_kami#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Music View Post
And What you advise me? npc or boxes with a doubler ? and have you some advices to bot the maximum safety


sorry for bad english , i'm french
bot 12-15 hours per day, and bot NPC, dont buy BB, it will be uselles, better buy PREMIUM if you are not premium player :)
08/30/2012 12:41 Arby#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Music View Post
Hi every one ,


After the changes that bp made (wich i didn't really understood)

should i buy a :

==>double boxes
or
==>bot npc (1-3 mordon + saimon + lordakia ... + 1-2 )
From what I know of, with the decrease of uri in boxes, it's best to buy premium and kill NPC's.
Because then you don't have to waste stuff while repairing, which would be great.
Just buy a leonov, and bot the NPC's with premium. Just my opinion.
How long, I'm not sure. I did it 24/7, and didn't get banned. But then again, it's still 'unsafe' so be careful (:
08/30/2012 12:44 Love-Music#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearful™ View Post
From what I know of, with the decrease of uri in boxes, it's best to buy premium and kill NPC's.
Because then you don't have to waste stuff while repairing, which would be great.
Just buy a leonov, and bot the NPC's with premium. Just my opinion.
How long, I'm not sure. I did it 24/7, and didn't get banned. But then again, it's still 'unsafe' so be careful (:
what is the best ship to bot in 1-3 ?
==> leonov with diamond + kami
or
==>goliath with diamond + kami
08/30/2012 12:47 Andrew™#11
on low maps you donīt kamikaze itīs s#it..only lost a lot of uri
08/30/2012 12:48 Arby#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Music View Post
what is the best ship to bot in 1-3 ?
==> leonov with diamond + kami
or
==>goliath with diamond + kami
I prefer leonov, just because I find it better. Goliath can be better, depending on what your equipment is.
It's like having 6 LF4, and then you can put it in your leonov and it would double the damage, so it's like having 12 LF4.
I just prefer leonov, (you aren't alway a big target as well, and they can be really strong as well)


Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341 View Post
on low maps you donīt kamikaze itīs s#it..only lost a lot of uri
And this, it's best not to use kami (:
08/30/2012 12:49 hate_kami#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Music View Post
what is the best ship to bot in 1-3 ?
==> leonov with diamond + kami
or
==>goliath with diamond + kami
you dont use kamikaze on lower maps, and I dont think that any bot can use kamikaze, and best ship ( I use it ) LEO + Chevron ( most URI per hour )
08/30/2012 12:51 zocken13#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate_kami View Post
dont think that any bot can use kamikaze
Of Course, PBDO can!
08/30/2012 12:52 Love-Music#15
thanks you all for your help .

i got what i wanted :)


#closerequest