How To reduce Bot lag

01/26/2009 18:15 twiggy345#1
1. First thing you need to do is open C.E. 5.4 attach your gamemon.des to the cheat engine.

2. On the right side of your C.E. window theres a check box that says Enable Speed Hack. Check it.

3. Set the speed. (The normal running speed is 1.5) then click set speed.

If you set the speed to high then the netwrok becomes unstable. I have verfified that it works. I logged in as my main and couldnt keep up with the bots speed. And i have a bot that has gone from lvl 1~22 in a full days time. I hope this helps.

Just a side note i have tried the vac on the bots but it wont work. Atleast you can catch them now. This Speed hack works for 2 moons also with the same side affects.
01/26/2009 18:40 WarMasterRealOne#2
Quote:
1. First thing you need to do is open C.E. 5.4 attach your gamemon.des to the cheat engine.

2. On the right side of your C.E. window theres a check box that says Enable Speed Hack. Check it.

3. Set the speed. (The normal running speed is 1.5) then click set speed.

If you set the speed to high then the netwrok becomes unstable. I have verfified that it works. I logged in as my main and couldnt keep up with the bots speed. And i have a bot that has gone from lvl 1~22 in a full days time. I hope this helps.

Just a side note i have tried the vac on the bots but it wont work. Atleast you can catch them now. This Speed hack works for 2 moons also with the same side affects.
sounds cool :D can any1 test it ?
01/27/2009 00:30 dabeast12#3
i have used this on other games, and it works well for them. i dont see why it wouldnt work here as long as you have GGK. :)
01/27/2009 00:34 iode#4
I tested, unfortunately, I don't see any difference in the bot's move speed. Was I supposed to "set speed" before I start the bot or will it still work while its moving?
Also, can you give a reference of how much is too much? Give some kind of parameter. aka 1.5 to 3.0
01/27/2009 07:28 twiggy345#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iode View Post
I tested, unfortunately, I don't see any difference in the bot's move speed. Was I supposed to "set speed" before I start the bot or will it still work while its moving?
Also, can you give a reference of how much is too much? Give some kind of parameter. aka 1.5 to 3.0

No you can have the bot going. And if you start your bot and login in the game with another character you will see that everytime you change the speed your bot speeds up. Try and follow your bot. The only way I can tell when its to fast is in the bot window it will say that the network connection is unstable and thats becuase its trying to dc. So all i can say is play around with it till you find the best specs. Being that all computers run differently theres no deffinition on a set amount. your computer my handle more then mine does.
01/27/2009 07:30 twiggy345#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeast12 View Post
i have used this on other games, and it works well for them. i dont see why it wouldnt work here as long as you have GGK. :)

The bots themselves already have a built in GameGuard Killer. Actually to be quite honest with you Nebular is the one that got it from the bot then released it here seperatly.
01/27/2009 11:14 iode#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy345 View Post
No you can have the bot going. And if you start your bot and login in the game with another character you will see that everytime you change the speed your bot speeds up. Try and follow your bot. The only way I can tell when its to fast is in the bot window it will say that the network connection is unstable and thats becuase its trying to dc. So all i can say is play around with it till you find the best specs. Being that all computers run differently theres no deffinition on a set amount. your computer my handle more then mine does.
Yea, I see what you mean. I logged onto my other computer and the bot does indeed speed up by quite a noticeable amount. I think the max speed value for me is up to about 4.5, then the connection starts to become unstable. It's pretty helpful, it has pretty much eliminated various "dead spots" in the bot, increasing efficiency. In fact, I used to report on average 200k-250k exp/hr but now its up to 400k-450k exp/hr, a hefty 50% increase. This is good stuff, thank you.
01/28/2009 00:03 SkyDrag0n#8
any clue if theres a way to increase the attack rate? that would kick ass lol.
01/28/2009 01:35 iode#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDrag0n View Post
any clue if theres a way to increase the attack rate? that would kick ass lol.
Good thing I have a hunter, I have a skill that increases attack speed =P
01/28/2009 02:08 SkyDrag0n#10
so does the ak :P i guess i should skill that up? which ones are they again? XD