Special Accounts~

07/28/2012 22:54 Cani.#1
.
07/28/2012 23:35 datnry#2
habe dich in Skype ge'ddet und interrese am 3ten Acc
07/29/2012 13:03 iNe0Xx#3
dein major 150 und ich nehm ihn?

MfG
07/29/2012 15:46 Cani.#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaNdOrA_IV View Post
dein major 150 und ich nehm ihn?

MfG
Nein Sorry.

Cani.
07/29/2012 15:48 Faamee#5
Kann , mann bei xunLight. mit dem Preis etwas runter gehen .?
90 Euro . Überweisung
07/29/2012 16:04 Cani.#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faamee View Post
Kann , mann bei xunLight. mit dem Preis etwas runter gehen .?
90 Euro . Überweisung
Habe evtl einen Käufer der am Dienstag nach Dortmund fährt.
Falls es nicht klappt verkaufe ich ihn warscheinlich and Pandoras Bruder.
90€ sind zuwenig, Er hat 3 mal deagle xmas, 1 mal awm xmas und viele andere special waffen, Ich würde ein sehr großes - machen. Der Preis ist angemessen 130€ für nen Account mit de xmas 3 mal und awm xmas.



Cani.
07/30/2012 17:26 Cani.#7
pusH.
08/01/2012 13:50 Cani.#8
pusH.
08/02/2012 16:11 Cani.#9
pusH.
08/03/2012 17:55 Cani.#10
pusH.
08/03/2012 18:09 Cycl0ne#11
I'll get things rolling on account #3 with $115.

Also do you have any others accounts with royal kukri or kris xmas that aren't as expensive as #2? If so I'd love a link, I've been looking for a royal kukri/kris xmas account for while, but not interested in spending 180 euros.
08/03/2012 18:29 Cani.#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycl0ne View Post
I'll get things rolling on account #3 with $115.

Also do you have any others accounts with royal kukri or kris xmas that aren't as expensive as #2? If so I'd love a link, I've been looking for a royal kukri/kris xmas account for while, but not interested in spending 180 euros.
No No and again No.
Learn reading 115$ is nothing i want 130€ and only if you are from Germany since the other peoples from other countrys that are active in this section are scamming alot.
08/03/2012 18:55 Cycl0ne#13
I read and saw you wanted 130 euros, I just said I would start the bidding at $115. And I'm not here to scam, but it's entirely up to you. Have a good day.
08/03/2012 19:42 Cani.#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycl0ne View Post
I read and saw you wanted 130 euros, I just said I would start the bidding at $115. And I'm not here to scam, but it's entirely up to you. Have a good day.
you too :]
08/05/2012 21:00 Cani.#15
pusH.