how to dont lost your commands tokens of Moonbox quest in Death Tactic.

01/02/2009 00:09 hallowendin#1
Ok...here we go....I am not good at english but im sure you will understand it =P btw it work...Press thanks

You need to have bless with 2 characters..(the one who have the tokens...and the other who will receive it)

OK...when you have 2 or more tactic...and you get Death Tactic it willl help you...You just need to put on Offline TG both chars..then when you apparear in that place...(Hut,of the offline tg) trade all the tokens to the man who is in tc) then you can go to your map in death tactic and suicide....the other man have your tactics so you dont drop anything =) You can do it when you want its very easy and fun =D Wish you guys got it...press thanks pLOX

...° °
...° °:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
If you want to comment something ...Just Do It!!:rolleyes:
01/02/2009 01:55 Kazuhiko#2
lol. good idea, but my clients load up to slow...so this would take a while to do.
01/02/2009 04:17 HunterKiller#3
LOL, this was really hard to think about it :o ..(sure poor guy :\ )
01/05/2009 20:20 404749#4
well, i've tried my way before:

-have one char outside the moonbox area (before you talk to the npc that puts you into the tactics and after you talk to the npc in tc)

-use another char to kill, everytime you leave the tactic, you get ported to that area (what i just talked about)

-just trade it over and log out of your other char
-keep track of your tokens

i used this a long time ago, i never checked recently
01/05/2009 22:00 tanelipe#5
I'm sure that post contains some secret message on how this is related to programming but I can't find it at the moment. :)