Home Private Server

12/28/2008 05:46 sachamo512#1
All I want is to set up a server that I can mess around on, without worrying about a crc bypass, and without other people. I do not want to host this, or release it to public or anything, I just want it to be set up on my pc so I can play on it.

The threads I've seen are slightly confusing on what all I need, and what I don't need. Also, I notice that everything seems to be hosted on rapidshare. I don't have an account, so it takes me 15 minutes in between each file, which gets extremely annoying.

Anyway, what I'm looking for is this.

Can anybody provide me with a list of the files that I need, nothing more. And, if at all possible, could it be hosted on something other than rapidshare? xD

Thanks, and sorry for sounding demanding...I just really want to get this done
12/28/2008 15:10 Trojanelf#2
I wanted to get something like this done for myself aswell
12/28/2008 15:14 x3v1Lx#3
You will probably have to run it off ur PC, it will take up downloads, just like i used to run runescape private servers, u can use the ip thing, just dont tell anyone about ur server or release it out, i will not know where to get these download files for the server, because i will never run one, and Im not interested in running one... but maybe google or, i think there is uhm, (Blocked otu website) and (Blocked out website) they might have some, not sure, go look :)

Edit: here is a post for server files.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/28/2008 15:46 ProToPro#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

scroll down untill you see rjohns post. there is client + server files + sql 2000, all hosted on filefront. i downloaded all this in 25mins..

push thanks if i helped.
12/28/2008 16:06 x3v1Lx#5
pUSH THANKS IF HE COPYD MY POST :D
12/28/2008 16:08 ProToPro#6
umm i gave the exact page and you edited your post after i added mine so stfu.
12/28/2008 16:12 x3v1Lx#7
lol it was a joke :D i done the :D symbol as u see, it means im happyand i was kidding, no need to be angry mr angry pants.
12/28/2008 16:25 ProToPro#8
have you managed to run your own p server?
12/28/2008 16:45 x3v1Lx#9
me? haven't tried, dnt wanna waste downloads on trying to ban hackers all day
12/29/2008 06:10 sachamo512#10
can somebody clarify why all of the different "parts" are the exact same?

All 9 parts of the client are the exact same size, and contain the exact same files. Same thing for the 4 different SQL "parts".
12/29/2008 14:53 Recaci#11
Thats becouse its a file like data.pak file and the 1 file is to large to host in most places so it was broken up into diffrent files and all you do is extract the first one and it will auto extrack all into the correct file size.
12/30/2008 06:17 sachamo512#12
Can anybody explain to me how to use SQL? I don't understand how to make it edit the correct files...it keeps trying to connect to my computer or something...
12/30/2008 08:18 x3v1Lx#13
nah sry i done all i can to help.. sry my ticket to stop talking :)
12/30/2008 08:57 cannabis00#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProToPro View Post
umm i gave the exact page and you edited your post after i added mine so stfu.
no he didnt, hes is posted/edited 12/28/2008 16.23
urs is 12/28/2008 16.46
so it means you copyd hes post ;)

EDIT :
Quote:
Can anybody explain to me how to use SQL? I don't understand how to make it edit the correct files...it keeps trying to connect to my computer or something...
google it, or use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this tutorial, this page provides lots of Tutorials about SQL and other programming languages, so it might be useful for you, i learned from there ;)
and you may look under this page, its a Thread in this P Server Section [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
so i think it might be useful for you ;)
Press Thanks if i helped.
12/31/2008 12:49 Zombe#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3v1Lx View Post
lol i dont really know who saloman is, and my posts, if u read the posts above the ones i make, they do MAKE SENSE, proves udont read the post properly..
How about u just stfu and we all get back on topic, ok? And yea, I would like to host my own testserver to try and implement new skills and stuff...