BLUB LOADER HAVE KEYLOGGER

12/27/2008 09:46 EliteBower#1
The content of this post has been removed due to insults and inappropriate language. - Invincible.
12/27/2008 10:04 strukel#2
You shouldnt insult blub22 if you dont know what you are talking about, Ill leave this open so he can share his opinion
12/27/2008 10:17 EliteBower#3
STRUKEL HE HACKED MY ACCOUNT U WANT ME TO SAY HIM I LOVE YOU BLUB THX FOR HACKING MY ACC?
12/27/2008 10:28 InvincibleNoOB#4
Hello,
Merry Christmas to everyone,wish you all the best eventhough i'm ill.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],
Blub22 is one of the few persons on this planet that will never do anything bad to you.
I have the source of his loader and it's completely harmless.Besides,How do you imagine a keylogger in such a small file?

TURN OFF CAPS LOCK,this is not a request.If you ever again insult blubie,you'll get banned.

Invincible.
12/27/2008 11:12 EliteBower#5
wow so my acc just got striped like that? im sure 100%¨BLUB HACKED MY ACC
12/27/2008 11:18 ShyroN1337#6
omg, people cant understand. stop downloading porn.exe and start your brain.exe
irony/ just stop download your bots from botturk.com then u wont get hacked /irony
never got hacked and im no antivir using - just a firewall for the whole network
12/27/2008 11:28 InvincibleNoOB#7
I never got hacker either and i'm not using AV neither Firewall.

You might have downloaded his loader from ,as shyron said,botturk.com.
I saw you blame blub ,because his laoder has ardamax.Well scan the one you had deleted and the one on elitepvpers.
12/27/2008 13:10 EliteBower#8
... I NEVER GO TO BOTTURK.TURK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DOWNLOADED BLUB LOADER FROM HIS THREAD AND I GOT HACKED 2DAYS AFTER THAT YOU GUYS SUPPORT HIM CUZ U HACK ACCS WITH HIM TO I GUESS
12/27/2008 13:32 E-MAILftw11!#9
what for loader
12/27/2008 13:33 E-MAILftw11!#10
btw: im new
people hasnt say to:"pelase download blubs loader";
we assume no liability
12/27/2008 13:45 strukel#11
he is banned now

for all of you dont listen to this mofo, blub22's tool is safe

#closed