community of leechers .
Told ya. ;)
06/25/2012 14:21 M@agma#34
Need script for visual studio 2008 for launcher pls :D
i tried 1 , it's was posted in epvp but i have an error ,

Thanks for help .
06/25/2012 14:32 c1ph3r#35
Like allready said in the help thread:

Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid Posting you could start to search on your own.

There is a launcher Builder in Rappelz Download Center. It's only drag and drop I'm pretty sure you are able to do that cause it's almost the same like leeching/copy and paste and the tool is easier to understand than the Rappelz Resource Editor for 6.2

Stop posting questions with M@agma and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of M@agma is Luffiy Even if you are in one team you can talk via skype or something like that instead of talking via epvpers using google translator cause it isn't allowed to talk in your native language.

Teammember one posts the question, Teammember two writes the answer, Teammember one presses thanks. Tell me the reason for this

And you should post the error!
06/25/2012 14:40 bwr_62#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post

Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid posting you could start to search on your own Luffiy.

There is a launcher Builder in Rappelz Download Center. It's only drag and drop :D I'm pretty sure you are able to do that cause it's almost the same like leeching/copy and paste and the tool is easier to understand than the Rappelz Resource Editor for 6.2 :D

Stop posting questions with M@agma and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of M@agma is Luffiy :D And why there is a Server called Eminence Rappelz on M@agma's Computer?^^

Next time i will report you!

Ahahah; i like :d

You should work for CIA :p
06/25/2012 15:24 Luffiy#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post

Instead of Thanks-Abusing and stupid posting you could start to search on your own Luffiy.

There is a launcher Builder in Rappelz Download Center. It's only drag and drop :D I'm pretty sure you are able to do that cause it's almost the same like leeching/copy and paste and the tool is easier to understand than the Rappelz Resource Editor for 6.2 :D

Stop posting questions with M@agma and answer it with Luffiy only to press the thanks button. Or tell me why the Skype Nick of M@agma is Luffiy :D And why there is a Server called Eminence Rappelz on M@agma's Computer?^^

Next time i will report you!

Just for information, I am not M@agma...
Please correct your post ;)
06/25/2012 15:34 c1ph3r#38
Even if i don't believe you till now i wrote down your story :D
06/25/2012 18:16 TheSuperKiller#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Told ya. ;)
yes it is ,

that's why I didn't post here long time ago .
06/26/2012 06:18 gruce#40
-_-"