Devil spirit dress pk2 edit project... need help with some codes

12/18/2008 03:45 cyber1000#1
hello everyone. long time no see you guys.
so its this im working in the pk2 edit i started today, to do the devil spirit "nasrun" pk2 edit mode

here is the current part of my work:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

the effects in the pic is everything that appear in the transformation of devil spirit dress awake when used the skill "malicious devil skill" that one is 5 or 6 skills in 1 so to do it i had to convert the effect of some of my buffs

Now to make the char run and stand flying like devil i need the help of someone not noob like me to tell me the codes ".ban" of the char animation for "run" and "stand", i know the nasrun flying codes i just don't know where are the codes for the character movement in data.pk2, if anyone can tell me the codes i appreciate

btw if someone know how to transform the char skin for the devil spirit tell me please, thanks

ps: i found some files named "cart_run.ban" and "cart_stand01.ban" but was not for movement in floor it was for horse and when i reach the game everyone was flying in the horses xD lol

this is the current edition now:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Now the last thing i need to do is put it flying but i need the codes ^^
12/18/2008 06:51 nzamkdh#2
This Work?
12/18/2008 12:57 cyber1000#3
its not finish yet but yes it work i will make a tut after i get finish but for now got to make it fly but for that i need the character movement codes.

Greetings
01/29/2009 10:46 cyber1000#4
close this i dont need it anymore ^^

thanks