[URGENT] We Need A Mod!

05/03/2012 16:21 balagecrf#1
Guys, I'm get tired about people made a lots of same topics, or they put it into a wrong section.

I know there was a topic about mod selection but it is an old one, and do not want to bring it up. I also searched about AL section mod in this site, but there are only old ones about it. So If there any old, trusted, neutral user who can take this position I will vote for her/him.
I want back those times when we got Minera as mod and he was do his job great.
Hope we can make it happened and we will get a mod finally :bandit:


So if theres anyone or just a suggestion, post it!
05/03/2012 17:08 wsv#2
I don't say that is bad idea, but...
how many new threads we have per day? 3?
it's not so much crowded forum, and I can live with same topics
for wrong section threads, common ppl usually "help" thread creator to find proper section
and I don't see many insults or racist behavior here too
05/03/2012 17:45 <†>Minera<†>#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsv View Post
I don't say that is bad idea, but...
how many new threads we have per day? 3?
it's not so much crowded forum, and I can live with same topics
for wrong section threads, common ppl usually "help" thread creator to find proper section
and I don't see many insults or racist behavior here too
true, but since everyone is making a topic about something that is already been suggested a couple of times it is hard to find usefull topic again later.
Let's say we have xx topic's about idk a build for a certain class. And someone post's a really good guide or whatever. Later on it would be harder to find that topic again since we have so many of em. I know, not the best example but whatever.
And most people posting in the wrong section know that they are doing so but don't care.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/03/2012 19:48 balagecrf#4
Thanks for your application Minera! Now guys we need to spam the AL topic to get that YES lol :D :D
05/03/2012 19:56 <†>Minera<†>#5
no problem but don't spam the section lol. that will only create more work for me if I get accepted :p a simple yes in that thread will be more than enough ;)
05/03/2012 20:00 balagecrf#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
no problem but don't spam the section lol. that will only create more work for me if I get accepted :p a simple yes in that thread will be more than enough ;)
of course mate ;)
05/04/2012 13:37 Webzenized#7
minera for president.
05/04/2012 14:40 cyanide-ceg-#8
What ever happened to P!tch's application? Must still be going through the process.
05/04/2012 14:55 <†>Minera<†>#9
as far as I know he didn't make on in the end
05/05/2012 16:37 cyanide-ceg-#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
as far as I know he didn't make on in the end
So have you formaly applied for a mod spot? Hope so, we really should have someone.
05/05/2012 17:29 <†>Minera<†>#11
the link is a few posts above this one, so if you could give your vote ;)
05/06/2012 15:20 Rapgame13#12
would be nice to have u back minera
05/06/2012 15:57 Zoonk#13
Voted, good luck m8 :)
05/08/2012 02:19 <†>Minera<†>#14
a simple yes will be enough or a no is also a possibility lol
05/21/2012 17:52 <†>Minera<†>#15
a bit more support would be nice guy's! :)