115 Dungeon Abyss

10/25/2008 22:05 elpilo#1
Can someone make a tutorial to vack dungeon 115 abyss?
That would be nice.
10/26/2008 12:33 Sha Owned#2
Yea no problem.

You open winhex
and you change the numbes
so they vac to you
10/26/2008 18:48 edman3#3
elpilo you should thank Sha Owned for his best tut ever.

#warning sha owned...thats spam.
10/26/2008 18:51 Sha Owned#4
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.

Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.

These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.

And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.

It wasn't spam IMO
10/26/2008 22:05 edman3#5
If you read the rules clearly you will think otherwise.

#edit
Elpilo there are many tutorials on vac etc etc etc...JUST USE SEARCH
10/27/2008 03:51 khovinang#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned View Post
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.

Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.

These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.

And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.

It wasn't spam IMO
So it's ok for you to ask question but not others?
10/27/2008 20:28 Raknohv#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpilo View Post
Can someone make a tutorial to vack dungeon 115 abyss?
That would be nice.
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:

3500 Guardian of Magic Field
3501 Vine's Soul

- The guardian is that statue which sends sound waves to keep you out from where the monsters spawn. And that part is the best to gang bang the bosses. The Vine's Soul is the big spider, and it is not the Spider Queen from the other list.

- All the monsters of this dungeon are Melee monsters. So now go take a look at the tutorials and make your own Crevice Abyss hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned View Post
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.

Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.

These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.

And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.

It wasn't spam IMO
- Let me remember you that about 3 weeks ago you were asking and asking for those tutorials. And asking for help about many things on this section. So I have to tell you that everyone has the rights to ask, not only you.
10/27/2008 22:05 wln6672#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:

3500 Guardian of Magic Field
3501 Vine's Soul

- The guardian is that statue which sends sound waves to keep you out from where the monsters spawn. And that part is the best to gang bang the bosses. The Vine's Soul is the big spider, and it is not the Spider Queen from the other list.

- All the monsters of this dungeon are Melee monsters. So now go take a look at the tutorials and make your own Crevice Abyss hack.



- Let me remember you that about 3 weeks ago you were asking and asking for those tutorials. And asking for help about many things on this section. So I have to tell you that everyone has the rights to ask, not only you.
One question, if i didn't kill the boss in time i wont get drop, is it?
10/27/2008 22:08 Raknohv#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wln6672 View Post
One question, if i didn't kill the boss in time i wont get drop, is it?
- The drops are really ocational, I beat some monsters within 2 minutes and they drop nothing, so don't worry, you have 55 minutes to kill the 10 bosses. And it gives good xp, say from lvl 115 till lvl 135. You can lvl really fast, in like 2 weeks.
10/27/2008 22:54 wln6672#10
You got 2 thanks from me same day! But u really give me helpful info. Yeah i need to lvl that fast. Hope i get some argates too. ^^
10/28/2008 05:32 Raknohv#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by wln6672 View Post
You got 2 thanks from me same day! But u really give me helpful info. Yeah i need to lvl that fast. Hope i get some argates too. ^^
- LOL thanks for the thanks! :D Hey for argates I suggest you to do Crevice A. In one hour you can have 2 silvers and maybe some med+25 or coppers. Because in crevice abyss the drops arent really good. It's just for lvling lol. But whenever you wanna buy a +7 weap, just do many crevice A. In about 2 days of playing there you get like 120m. I got my +7 stuff farming crevice A. :D
10/28/2008 05:54 vorsakend#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned View Post
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.

Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.

These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.

And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.

It wasn't spam IMO
this is in question area, so he can ask everything regarding the game. Instead of spamming him you should help him.
10/28/2008 06:55 wln6672#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- LOL thanks for the thanks! :D Hey for argates I suggest you to do Crevice A. In one hour you can have 2 silvers and maybe some med+25 or coppers. Because in crevice abyss the drops arent really good. It's just for lvling lol. But whenever you wanna buy a +7 weap, just do many crevice A. In about 2 days of playing there you get like 120m. I got my +7 stuff farming crevice A. :D
OK. I have a problem with Crevice A, i cant kill in time always fail at like round 7 or 8. I did increase a bit the mobs speed and use some skill hacks in dungeon. So can u pm me about ur setting? :D
I really need to farm some argates, and yea for +7. (Buy or make)
10/28/2008 10:43 b14ckrose#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raknohv View Post
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:

3500 Guardian of Magic Field
I was wondering about that. What would you edit for it to not bounce you back like that?
10/29/2008 02:48 geminiexp#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wln6672 View Post
OK. I have a problem with Crevice A, i cant kill in time always fail at like round 7 or 8. I did increase a bit the mobs speed and use some skill hacks in dungeon. So can u pm me about ur setting? :D
I really need to farm some argates, and yea for +7. (Buy or make)
what class are u? and try download ac tools , its macro tools will do the job for u hehe.