Chargeback in accident!

10/05/2008 21:03 Usamah420#1
I chargedback my account in an accident, I want it back how do I send my money back to Joymax and btw I didnt get my money. It was 3-5days ago I did that and I was very confused what had happened to me. If somebody could help me that had been great
u get the THANKS!
10/05/2008 21:06 lopasas#2
well, i think theres nothing you can do, at least i saw that gm posts in forum: if u charge back you will get banned, and we cant help you.
or smth like that
and did u got banned ?
10/06/2008 03:40 chickenmaster999#3
How do you accidentally do that exactly...? o_o

Its li ke saying, i accidentally went into a bank, went to the vault, grabbed a handful of money, then walked out. Now i wanna give it back so i dont goto jailz forever
10/06/2008 03:40 olhjg#4
ich kann nua deutsch xDDD