Hello guys,
I thought about to setup a shaiya server so my family and I can meet up in a game we loved to play. Well, following nearly every tut available here I'm close to give up now.
The installation mostly went fine but then I stuck at services going into pause right after starting. Another time I got all the services running fine somhow but had to find out that I could not run the /nprotectoff command as this was causing the ps_game service to pause allways. Following another tutorial I got everything running but then could not find a client that I could login with. Every client I found was connecting to a server and tried to update althrough I did the /vchkoff command (of course I also edited the game.exe and changed it to my home ip). Well, is there anyone out there who would share is ep4 server files and maybe a client that won't update?
I even got me the MSQL Server Express to get this up and running because after trying the gSQL thing I had to do a fresh windows installation
I would really appreciate if someone could get me through this hard times ...
I thought about to setup a shaiya server so my family and I can meet up in a game we loved to play. Well, following nearly every tut available here I'm close to give up now.
The installation mostly went fine but then I stuck at services going into pause right after starting. Another time I got all the services running fine somhow but had to find out that I could not run the /nprotectoff command as this was causing the ps_game service to pause allways. Following another tutorial I got everything running but then could not find a client that I could login with. Every client I found was connecting to a server and tried to update althrough I did the /vchkoff command (of course I also edited the game.exe and changed it to my home ip). Well, is there anyone out there who would share is ep4 server files and maybe a client that won't update?
I even got me the MSQL Server Express to get this up and running because after trying the gSQL thing I had to do a fresh windows installation
I would really appreciate if someone could get me through this hard times ...