Anything Useful With Pake

01/26/2012 22:47 ItsPaiin#1
So I've been playing around with it and it seems absolutely nothing works in the sense of being illegit. Hell, in fact the only thing that even seems to be useable at all is Hide. What can you do with this? I don't care if you give me exact packets or anything hell it might be interesting to play with stuff and learn how to do it, it just seems there's nothing to really abuse with it. Any hints? :handsdown:

Only thing I found is a packet that makes owls fly to you and drop off a letter LOL: 0000909400100000000<char id>09010004006000CB7D3E402D
01/27/2012 01:41 LastNerd#2
Record packets, go through changes, play around. Fiddle with your findings, and you'll find a lot more than you would just doing the same old thing like waiting for someone to release more.
01/27/2012 02:05 ItsPaiin#3
I try to mess with packets but I dont know how to edit them cause everything is like LFJE34253545Nj2533J and i'm like wtf does that mean.

1. Found a packet that changed how much money I had but as soon as I tried to buy something or drop it, it just changed back to how much I had before.

2. Tried to record packets of changing areas but all that happened was me being outside of the map in a white area where I could walk around until I hit the edge of the map.

3. Found a packet that changed what area I was buying goods from but when I tried to buy the goods, all I got was "Unable to make trade."



No matter what I try to do it always fails. :(
01/27/2012 03:51 LastNerd#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
I try to mess with packets but I dont know how to edit them cause everything is like LFJE34253545Nj2533J and i'm like wtf does that mean.

1. Found a packet that changed how much money I had but as soon as I tried to buy something or drop it, it just changed back to how much I had before.

2. Tried to record packets of changing areas but all that happened was me being outside of the map in a white area where I could walk around until I hit the edge of the map.

3. Found a packet that changed what area I was buying goods from but when I tried to buy the goods, all I got was "Unable to make trade."



No matter what I try to do it always fails. :(
That's because you have to notice three major parts of packets.

Not all packets are meant to be sent. Not all packets can complete a process on their own. Sometimes it may require one or two packets to complete. Finally, context. You can record a packet of you speaking to Walter when you are next to him, but you need to consider there may be another ending when you use that packet when further away from him. Keep trying, and good luck.

Also, to help out more. I suggest you turn to the package files, as well as knowing what hex is.

As for going through package files, look for a mabi_unpack. I don't have it on this laptop, so I can't give it to you, but it should be on the forums.

As for learning hex, a lot of people have thrown out information, but I think cloudkiller2006 and Alwaho made it out the most clear for newer users.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
well... Since it seems that a lot of people have lost my packet info, I decided to update it. Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Though the guides may be outdated, looking and learning from information once used and provide so many answers.
01/27/2012 08:35 mariokiller64#5
I'm trying to find out how to stop bandits from popping up when commerce trading so I can create my own bot....but....I can't seem to spot the packet. I think it might be in one of the walking packets.
01/27/2012 08:41 Nosirrom#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/27/2012 09:11 LastNerd#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosirrom View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yeah, I should've included this too for guides! It's really good from what I see. Do view, and thank if he helped, his guide.