Need help with updating HACK

01/25/2012 20:35 demonkiller19#1
I bought a hack from ChosenOne and suddenly he's banned... -.-
I was going to show me how to update the hack, the hack itselve is working but now its outdated, i've tried to update it myself but i can't get i right!...

So here I am looking for help..!

Greetz

/edit, HE was going to show ME how to update it :$

i'll pay dills!
01/26/2012 00:12 bezonss#2
If it is instalation hack then he have been reselling and no woner if baned.
01/26/2012 00:44 Bleander#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkiller19 View Post
I bought a hack from ChosenOne and suddenly he's banned... -.-
I was going to show me how to update the hack, the hack itselve is working but now its outdated, i've tried to update it myself but i can't get i right!...

So here I am looking for help..!

Greetz

/edit, HE was going to show ME how to update it :$

i'll pay dills!
just folow my tut,and its free.---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

#request to move to rigth section.
01/26/2012 01:22 ChosenOneII#4
I was banned for "MultiAccounting" problem since my bro and my friend that use the same net sometimes, they detected it, I am trying to fix that problem in complaint area, plus, until I get unbanned (if I do) you won't know anything about me, unless I log on msn/skype, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cheers,

ChosenOne.
01/26/2012 03:32 BasketMan#5
Request To Close The Thread since the problem are already solved
01/26/2012 13:52 demonkiller19#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOneII View Post
I was banned for "MultiAccounting" problem since my bro and my friend that use the same net sometimes, they detected it, I am trying to fix that problem in complaint area, plus, until I get unbanned (if I do) you won't know anything about me, unless I log on msn/skype, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cheers,

ChosenOne.
I've send a pm,

#Threat can be closed