[Beta] UntzBot (Space Missions Bot, recorder+player)

06/27/2012 15:30 vs1400#871
Since yesterday.

If my ship destroyed spacebot cannot switch back to cockpit.

Minutes later logged out and wait on char login screen.

Any tips ?
06/27/2012 16:54 Lyreco#872
Death Checker is on ? Start it at Admin.
06/27/2012 17:34 vs1400#873
Oh ! Thank you mate .

Never start this tool. Will try it!

UPDATE:

Untzbot Ver. 5.0x3 .

Deathchecker and Untzbot startet as Admin.

Ship is destroyed and is still standing in mission .

It doesnt switch back to cockpit to restart again.

Cheers!
06/27/2012 18:05 dardack#874
The graphics in SWTOR have changed, also after like 5-10 missions I'm sitting at character/select. If mission fails it can't get back to cockpit anymore.

I'm going to re-record a bunch of missions and see if it works better.

EDIT:
Can I just replace the Dead.bmp with another?

Gonna try this. Purposely fail (take off my ship stuff). and see if it exits. Will post results.
06/27/2012 18:43 vs1400#875
Quote:
Originally Posted by dardack View Post
I'm going to re-record a bunch of missions and see if it works better.
No , this doesnt works.

Still the same problem...
06/27/2012 19:33 jgoines#876
A few of the dialog boxes (image) have changed so DeathCheck isn't picking up a hard loss/bail as well as isn't progressing through the character or server login screens like it has in the past. The hard loss/bail is more of an issue than anything else.

In theory.... you could replace "dead.bmp" yourself with the latest graphic. Be smart and make a copy of the original first though. I'll test that in a moment.
06/27/2012 19:43 dardack#877
Yep the dead.bmp is outdated. Here is updated.

Works on bail/hard loss/fail (tested all 3 before posting). For ImageEN only. Don't have a german client.
06/27/2012 19:50 jgoines#878
See comment above for dead.bmp for the English client.

To use:
Stop DeathCheck if running. (press f)
Rename your existing dead.bmp in the imagesEN folder.
EXAMPLE: I renamed mine to dead.bmp.bak
Copy the new dead.bmp into your imagesEN folder.
DeathCheck will now use that image.
Restart DeathCheck (as Admin if needed)

**edited: Removed my dead.bmp and referenced other working version.
06/27/2012 19:50 jgoines#879
Quote:
Yep the dead.bmp is outdated. Here is updated.

Works on bail/hard loss/fail (tested all 3 before posting). For ImageEN only. Don't have a german client.
High five, great minds think alike. :)

When I get around to it I'll take a look at the other images:
login0.bmp, login1.bmp, login2.bmp, login3.bmp, login4.bmp and loading.bmp are all used by DeathCheck. I know that at least a few of those have changed.
06/27/2012 20:04 vs1400#880
Thank youuuuuu !!

Great !

:handsdown:

Hmm think i need it in german :)
06/27/2012 20:18 dardack#881
Quote:
Originally Posted by vs1400 View Post
Thank youuuuuu !!

Great !

:handsdown:

Hmm think i need it in german :)
It's easy to do. First inside SWTOR unbind the ScreenShot keybind.

Then run the bot to get exact size. Then quit bot. Then go into a space mission. Then once inside click escape. Click print screen. Exit space.

Open Windows Paint. Paste the screenshot inside. Zoom in on the words for "Leave Space Combat" (or w/e it is in german). Grab the select tool and just select the words (make sure no border/anythign else is inside the box). Copy.

Open dead.bmp, resize to 1x1 pixel. Paste. Save.

Profit.
06/27/2012 20:44 vs1400#882
Thank you so much !

This is the German dead.bmp . tested,works.

Greetings!

Für die Benutzer mit deutschem Client . Nach dem Patch 1.3 muss die dead.bmp in ImagesDE ausgetauscht werden.

Diese dead.bmp muss die alte ersetzen um nach scheitern fortzufahren. Ansonsten loggt der Char nach einer Weile aus und steht im Loginfenster...
06/27/2012 20:50 jgoines#883
Quote:
Profit.
*high five for the South Park reference*

So I checked to see if I can find any other functions that were not working and it seems like all is well at least for me. It is/was just dead.bmp for me.
06/27/2012 23:32 dardack#884
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoines View Post
*high five for the South Park reference*

So I checked to see if I can find any other functions that were not working and it seems like all is well at least for me. It is/was just dead.bmp for me.
Me too. Wish i had known last nite. Aparantly either the timing is tad off or something, but after 5-10 runs a mission fails. Normally i'm 99% completion. But I tested today, without re-recording and like clockwork around 10 in it fails. Gonna re record tonite. Let it run over night. Just stinks when it fails after 10 missions.
06/29/2012 02:52 Klebsiella#885
I can't run the bot after 1.3. I am stuck at the trying to find world map. It seems like the game will not let me resize properly to 800x600. I tried using the debugger but it wasn't doing anything? Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks.