TzPhQy v1.8 Question

09/16/2008 16:52 t6n1s#1
Could someone tell me how i can make my bot follow me, like that he only follows me in party and that's all he does. Tried everything but no results.
09/17/2008 23:33 scorpy21#2
hmm hard one :rolleyes:, maybe if u open 2 clients of 2 moons and make a pt, after by hitting the follow command in the drop down menu in game, it will just follow lol
09/17/2008 23:46 PainFactory#3
Nah It's not gona work. The only thing that there is to do. Is to make the bot folow u ain a fixed party and set things there up and set things up to folow leader. I don't see any other options. Or maybe to set things up to defend party members or so. This is the best I can come up with at the moment but I will have a look and tell u if I finde something worth to trie.
09/18/2008 03:23 run4fun2222#4
U know t6, if you're looking to powerlevel the bot, it's actually easier to let it powerlevel itself by boosting it's offensive stats up obnoxious levels. For example, I find it really easy to bot AK's (I know, so typical) So I bot them and boost up their strength stats every morning and night (the two times of day I check my bots). As of now it has 103 strength I think and it's barely level 20... it doesnt die because the monsters are non-aggro. I hope this helped you =)
09/18/2008 08:14 Chester9367233#5
ok off subject... how do I get a bot? xD <sorry im new to this >.> as i said before
09/19/2008 01:25 run4fun2222#6
Simply create an account on 2moonsgame.com... START the actual game, create a character with the account you made. Then exit out of the game. Now login your bot with the account you created and make sure you type everyting with the right capitals and lowercase letters (case sensitive)
09/19/2008 02:43 Prolapse#7
yea I got the bot, and i've run it on every char etc.
and I'm using an AK cause the guides are all made for them, but I find that they just keep running around and not attacking? is this normal ?
09/19/2008 18:08 NAZUnlimited#8
no. have u checked the ATK box to see if the bot really is only running around? it it is, in this box wont say anything.
if u got a dagger as a weapon change it for other weapon, dagger bot got lots of bugs
09/27/2008 00:10 PainFactory#9
Loool gus come on it's not that hard to modifie an existing Profile or to do one yourselves. I am running with my own profiles and I made lvl 50 in like 3 days or so...... Trie to understand the bot on your own and don't look for guides and so. You are your best teacher!!!!!!
09/27/2008 00:32 run4fun2222#10
Lol, I'm not to sure I agree with the "you are your best teacher" because I'm a firm believer that others need to teach you how to make it anywhere in this world, and by teaching you will learn =).

But yes, I make it to level 50 in about 9-10 days... =( how the hell did you get it to 50 in three days?!? (highly doubt it) lol.
09/27/2008 09:55 scorpy21#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by run4fun2222 View Post
Lol, I'm not to sure I agree with the "you are your best teacher" because I'm a firm believer that others need to teach you how to make it anywhere in this world, and by teaching you will learn =).

But yes, I make it to level 50 in about 9-10 days... =( how the hell did you get it to 50 in three days?!? (highly doubt it) lol.
maybe he started the bot at 47 :D, if i remember good it takes 1 day for 1 lvl after u reach lvl 40+ :D
09/27/2008 10:29 azrael6969#12
Could anyone tell me how to configure this bot for DEKARON SEA? Thanks in Advance.

Like what to put on "Server, GameServer, LoginServer and etc" Thanks
09/29/2008 20:14 twistedafro#13
he is not lying about getting to lvl 50 in about 3 days of botting i did it to just give the bot some decent weps with nice increase in attack that simple come on now really cheap to do the weps cost almost nothing if u buy them from other plp or even make em urself since they are low lvl weps =) bought mine for about 250k total for both axes lol 1 lvl a day after 40 lmao!!!!!!! takes me 2 hours and 30 mins around lvl 45 is about 3 and a half hours i think to 4 hours not exactly accurate but pretty dam close