Hello Everyone I need simple Help here

12/08/2011 18:13 faracha#1
Well i have been in this Forum for about 1 Year And i Had Rappelz Filles and i had server on VPS i have been in Hospitol becasue a accident so my VPS Close also my rappelz Server and i lost all filles in it even my Laptop too its Smalle Server that i play with it with my Frineds we do PvP Things its cool I really cherche a lot for filles in other topics and in google i tryd to google it so i can find it but nothing works i only find filles with Auth and Telcaster but i dont find aracidia on it it say use the Old Aracidia the Problem i dont have The Old one and i cherche for it and i didnt find it so Can some one from this Forum Help me and give me the new realse of Rappelz Privet Server plz The 3 dataBase plz Aracidia Auth Telecaster dont worry about MySQL and the Tutrioul shit i know everythink its ok just give me the Filles of the Server the Scripts newmap and the 3 database and dont worry about GM tools too i got them plz Help me Plz

P.S : plz dont tell me to google that or Cherche befor You ask i really cherchd a lot
12/10/2011 03:51 Epicretribution#2
Dude Just Search For Arcadia repack 1.3 (Thanks To NCarbon) via google I think that is enough help.