+ Free 3D Text Animation +

08/08/2008 04:53 Castiellos#1
Sponsor By [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Introduction-
Hello! Welcome to Free 3D Text Animation. I am here decided to give free 3d text animation to elitepvpers. You could request a 3D text animation. They are all free, but giving a Thanks is appreciate it. I hope you enjoy my service and all the free things i am giving away and the request that i will be doing!

+ Requirements & Notes +
A must read before requesting something
  • ONLY English Please
  • You Must Be Patient With Me. I Have A Life
  • Old items will be vanished and will NOT be able to request back again. And I will Directly Ignore You.
  • Do Not Pm Me About Anything That Consider About The 3D Items, I will Directly Ignore You.
  • 3D Items Will Have Limited Amount Of Giveaway Sometimes Not.
  • Be Nice Or Your Request Will Be Directly CANCELED.
  • I Will Not Able To Teach You How To Do It.
  • I Do Not Make Custom Request Field That Is Not In The Request Form.
  • You Must Fill The Form Correctly And Fully.
  • The Thread Will Be Constantly Updating New Items! So Check Back For The New Item Release!

Fill Out The Request Form Correctly And Fully
Copy And Paste The Request Form Below And Edit The Changes You Want

Latest Item Released

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Request Text Animation

Text:
Size:
Background Color Code: (You could say Elitepvpers Background)
Quote:
Request Custom Colors

Text:
Size:
Color Text:
Color of the border text:
Background Color Code: (You could say Elitepvpers Background)
08/08/2008 22:17 Citr0n#2
I dont have 50 posts :(

But i would like to have one with text "Larsen"

I guess i have to wait :D
08/08/2008 23:11 Mizu#3
Looks rly GAY in my opinion
Get c4d and you get REAL 3D
kthxbye

for swf files get "swift"
08/09/2008 03:36 Castiellos#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citr0n View Post
I dont have 50 posts :(

But i would like to have one with text "Larsen"

I guess i have to wait :D
Done and i hope you enjoy it!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2008 10:53 Citr0n#5
Nice :P

Thank you really much
08/16/2008 12:23 ZotoM#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Looks rly GAY in my opinion
Get c4d and you get REAL 3D
kthxbye

for swf files get "swift"
umm it doesn't look that bad @ all imo .. tho just need to make it a little smoother o,ö
08/30/2008 10:08 labbeduddel#7
Lapfentütel plz. :)
08/30/2008 12:38 Alisami#8
Text: Alisamix
Size: normal!
Color Text: Red would be good :D
Color of the border text: normal :D
Background Color Code: Transparent, i want to use it for other boards too :D

I hopğe you will make me one, and sry, my english is not very good, I'm 13 :D
09/27/2008 14:17 Emilyz#9
Text: Emily
Size:125x35
Background Color Code:Elitepvpers Background
Color Text: Pink or white
11/03/2008 15:21 samydeluxe#10
Text: Kryptik
Size: little bit smaler then your original
Background Color Code: if possible, no background pls

can you leave less place to the edge?


sorry for the bad english :o
11/04/2008 11:41 d'Jew#11
Can you make me a cool 3d animation to contain just the letter X and have just blue and black ? and make it big :) . ty
01/16/2009 05:31 Castiellos#12
Sorrry this is moved to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/12/2009 00:03 bigjesse#13
id like 1 with Kashiyoto
04/18/2009 16:30 oOCLouDOo#14
rly nice but i think tht rolate is to fast ther is greate animal thing it supouse to be in more slow time but nice gz