Hello,
today I release my Serverrestart Tool.
Screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For What I need that Program???
-It restarts the Gameserver every Time it crashes, even if an 'XException rised!"- Message appears (Normal Restart Tool doesnt do this)
-It deletes the useless Arcadia.dmp Files so you will never have roblems with too small Harddrives. It also deletes the MemUsage.txt
-It writes a Protocoll of all Crashes to the File Crashes.txt so you can see when your Server crashed and how often at one Day.
Where can I get it????
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
What must I do to use this Tool???
-Just extract the Archive to your Rappelzserver-Folder and edit the settings.ini: enter there the name of your CaptainHerlockServer. (Standart is game001)
-Start the RebootServer.exe and enjoy!
Please gimme your Thanks ;)
Your,
Turtlefight
---------------------------------------
Admin of Ondine Server: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---------------------------------------
today I release my Serverrestart Tool.
Screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
For What I need that Program???
-It restarts the Gameserver every Time it crashes, even if an 'XException rised!"- Message appears (Normal Restart Tool doesnt do this)
-It deletes the useless Arcadia.dmp Files so you will never have roblems with too small Harddrives. It also deletes the MemUsage.txt
-It writes a Protocoll of all Crashes to the File Crashes.txt so you can see when your Server crashed and how often at one Day.
Where can I get it????
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
What must I do to use this Tool???
-Just extract the Archive to your Rappelzserver-Folder and edit the settings.ini: enter there the name of your CaptainHerlockServer. (Standart is game001)
-Start the RebootServer.exe and enjoy!
Please gimme your Thanks ;)
Your,
Turtlefight
---------------------------------------
Admin of Ondine Server: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
---------------------------------------