[Help]Vip Packet 5500+ ( Offsets), BoundCPS.

11/05/2011 22:50 Sp!!ke#1
If anyone got vip packet for 5500+, off-sets for accesories and can share with me reply here ! Thanks.. ( I know vip packet was released here but I can't find it.. ) !

About off-sets I know for 5509 was 68/72 but I can't see accessories on my char..probably tq added +4 ? ( 72/76 ) ?

3. And I remember now , I got bound cps but idk ID to buy from shoping mall, anyone know ?

P.S ( I'm sorry for my english , I know I can't write properly but I will learn more....)

Thanks,
Sp!!ke.
11/05/2011 22:55 agathom#2
for the VIP , check fang's All post.
11/06/2011 18:58 Sp!!ke#3
thanks , I got new vip system ! (Thanks Fang for packet ).

anyone can help me with ID for cps Bound ? & new offsets for accesories?
11/06/2011 21:48 |xabi|#4
This For Bound CPs 91

Right Accessory 60

Left Accessory 64

i hope that i help you
11/06/2011 23:42 Spirited#5
You can always guess by putting in random test numbers into the packet at test offsets. That's how I code packets (when i'm not on the current patch).
11/06/2011 23:57 Sp!!ke#6
ok :) , ! that's for vip packet cause I will use it.
11/07/2011 00:38 Spirited#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!!ke View Post
ok :) , ! that's for vip packet cause I will use it.
Lol ._. I don't care about thanks. Anyways- if you run your server in debugging mode, you can put a breakpoint on the packet that you're editing and putting test values into and edit it while the server is running. It makes guessing a lot faster.
11/07/2011 01:40 BaussHacker#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Lol ._. I don't care about thanks. Anyways- if you run your server in debugging mode, you can put a breakpoint on the packet that you're editing and putting test values into and edit it while the server is running. It makes guessing a lot faster.
Didn't know others used this method.
11/07/2011 02:49 .Kinshi#9
You send the VIP in the Character info packet (1006), Offset 87.
11/07/2011 11:27 Korvacs#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Didn't know others used this method.
Its a pretty common method..
11/07/2011 11:49 BaussHacker#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Its a pretty common method..
Yeah, I found out. :)