Ibot 3.40

10/27/2011 16:25 logical691#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Version 3.40
Epsilon added
10/27/2011 16:29 knuck#2
I dont want to say thanks :p :D
10/27/2011 16:35 logical691#3
I never ask for people to say thanks, just like i never asked for the spam or people posting false information.
10/27/2011 16:36 linksus#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
I dont want to say thanks :p :D
Is so good because we can make a new GG :D

And I like your siggi:D

Lg
10/27/2011 18:29 teem84#5
hello
knows what the update, I mean "epsilon aa jousted"

it means nothing in the translator s, if one could translate English more clearly for a french please, thank you
10/27/2011 18:30 minimoke#6
Change History
Version 3.40

Epsilon added

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

100 POST!!! :DDDD
10/27/2011 18:34 teem84#7
Portail Epsilon : combattez contre une IA exigeante pour augmenter vos chances de recevoir les superbes lasers LF 4 !

excuse me ^ ^
10/27/2011 18:37 lollo900#8
OOk, epsilon works good, i just tested it!!
10/27/2011 18:46 ĤΛƇҠ#9
I'll test it soon :)
What's about Zeta?
No information?
10/27/2011 18:58 ledeee#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĤΛƇҠ View Post
I'll test it soon :)
What's about Zeta?
No information?
its like delta

p.p. waitin'kbot
10/27/2011 22:33 old_friend#11
The epsilon you can do with lower versions.. but was not oficial and not included in galaxy gates..

And the zeta you can do it (until wave with instant shield)
10/27/2011 22:47 logical691#12
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Update dunno not installed just visted site.
10/27/2011 23:06 Eternaldragon10#13
hab jetz ne licence kann ichd en alten hab 3.38 einfach deinstalieren und dan 3.40 neu drauf machen??