Trading RS account for items in Rappelz

10/09/2011 00:52 Skalp4#1
First of all, i read all the rules, i know theres said that dont trust users with 1 post but they have to make their first post eventually and i havent had any other bussiness in elitepvpers b4 this :P
Anyway, selling my (very) old RS account which i havent used for many years. Quitted around the time when trade limit first time was released...reason: got hacked... then played abit in the beginning of this year (did 1 month membership also) but mood to play it didnt last longer than 1 week :D. When i was still active, i was also member all times. Logically, since i quitted, im not familiar with any new updates nor quests and such so dont really know about what to talk. Made some pictures with character name (login name is different) so u can check high scores. will also add my email so u can mail me and ask for my legal ownership of this account. Recovery questions are set (dunno how to unset them), but i cant remember them...
i dont have much stuff on it (read above: "got hacked"), account is clean of offences (never had any), done some quests (166 quest points), unfortunately dont remember which are big quests to mention (i can say that i have lunar magic, ancient magic and can use different teleportation ways).
total is 1700+, no skill 99 (str is closest), cmb lvl is 108 (115 as member)
some pictures of that account:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Im not looking for any real life cash or something. Looking only for items/cash on Rappelz US Naga server. If u dont have anything there, then dont bother contacting me :)
if ur in any interest, contact me via PM or via email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

PS! mods/admins, if i have anything wrong with this post, feel free let me know or change it:)