Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading RS account for items in Rappelz

Discussion on Trading RS account for items in Rappelz within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading RS account for items in Rappelz

First of all, i read all the rules, i know theres said that dont trust users with 1 post but they have to make their first post eventually and i havent had any other bussiness in elitepvpers b4 this :P
Anyway, selling my (very) old RS account which i havent used for many years. Quitted around the time when trade limit first time was released...reason: got hacked... then played abit in the beginning of this year (did 1 month membership also) but mood to play it didnt last longer than 1 week . When i was still active, i was also member all times. Logically, since i quitted, im not familiar with any new updates nor quests and such so dont really know about what to talk. Made some pictures with character name (login name is different) so u can check high scores. will also add my email so u can mail me and ask for my legal ownership of this account. Recovery questions are set (dunno how to unset them), but i cant remember them...
i dont have much stuff on it (read above: "got hacked"), account is clean of offences (never had any), done some quests (166 quest points), unfortunately dont remember which are big quests to mention (i can say that i have lunar magic, ancient magic and can use different teleportation ways).
total is 1700+, no skill 99 (str is closest), cmb lvl is 108 (115 as member)
some pictures of that account:

Im not looking for any real life cash or something. Looking only for items/cash on Rappelz US Naga server. If u dont have anything there, then dont bother contacting me
if ur in any interest, contact me via PM or via email:

PS! mods/admins, if i have anything wrong with this post, feel free let me know or change it