How to decompiler the start.dat (Login screen)

10/01/2011 22:36 BaussHacker#16
Decker just gtfo.
10/02/2011 02:22 turk55#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deсker View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Should I post more?
How about me posting useless topics of yours ? oh wait i don't want to spend a whole day spending on useless stuff like you always do.
10/02/2011 18:20 Deсker#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
How about me posting useless topics of yours ? oh wait i don't want to spend a whole day spending on useless stuff like you always do.
Two shay
10/02/2011 18:43 -GeniuS-#19
Reaver, when will you make me the tuto (about how to hide the servers) :)
10/03/2011 03:10 xBlackPlagu3x#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GeniuS- View Post
Reaver, when will you make me the tuto (about how to hide the servers) :)
I have the video done for Trillix I just have to upload it, I'll make the other video tonight.

Also to all the flamers, I really don't care. If you wanna be like JobvdH and leave a visitor message on my page saying I'm a noob and I'm gay, then go ahead. I'll tell you RIGHT NOW, I'm bi-sexual. Don't know what that means? I like both guys and girls. So gratz, you're half-way right to knowing my entire life. Wanna say be an idiot like JobvdH and say I'm leeching and this tutorial isn't mine? Go ahead and say that too. I discovered both Trillix AND Flash Decompiler Gold ALL ON MY OWN. Did you? Lol fuck no you didn't. So for you who are haters, grow up. You know what you could do with that 30 minutes of you straining your brain because you're trying to think of something intelligent to say? You could go out into the real world, find a girlfriend and get laid. Seriously.
10/03/2011 04:12 .Kinshi#21
Fuck all these people man.
It's fucks like them that ruin forums.
Why be such a dick to someone who releases useful info? Ignorant pricks.

Anyway, nice release dude.
10/03/2011 05:54 m7mdxlife#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackPlagu3x View Post
I have the video done for Trillix I just have to upload it, I'll make the other video tonight.

Also to all the flamers, I really don't care. If you wanna be like JobvdH and leave a visitor message on my page saying I'm a noob and I'm gay, then go ahead. I'll tell you RIGHT NOW, I'm bi-sexual. Don't know what that means? I like both guys and girls. So gratz, you're half-way right to knowing my entire life. Wanna say be an idiot like JobvdH and say I'm leeching and this tutorial isn't mine? Go ahead and say that too. I discovered both Trillix AND Flash Decompiler Gold ALL ON MY OWN. Did you? Lol fuck no you didn't. So for you who are haters, grow up. You know what you could do with that 30 minutes of you straining your brain because you're trying to think of something intelligent to say? You could go out into the real world, find a girlfriend and get laid. Seriously.
he actually left a visitor message on ur page saying you are a noob and gay and it was half-way right to knowing your enitre life? :O

ignorance is a bless... lol
10/03/2011 07:32 BaussHacker#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
Fuck all these people man.
It's fucks like them that ruin forums.
Why be such a dick to someone who releases useful info? Ignorant pricks.

Anyway, nice release dude.
Some people just never change.
10/05/2011 11:00 Deсker#24
Sorry for being out of line.

The guide is very well written and very in depth. Good job and keep up the good work.

-EDIT-
Quote:
WinRAR to change the file name. Simply adding .swf at the end of the file WILL NOT change anything.
Not true.
Go to folder options, click the view tab, and uncheck the box that says "Hide extensions for known file types". After you have done that, files should look like: "test.txt" instead of just "test". Then you can right click, rename, and put as desired.
10/05/2011 13:30 m7mdxlife#25
Quote:

The guide is very well written and very in depth. Good job and keep up the good work.

-EDIT-

Not true.
Go to folder options, click the view tab, and uncheck the box that says "Hide extensions for known file types". After you have done that, files should look like: "test.txt" instead of just "test". Then you can right click, rename, and put as desired.
if someone doesn't know that adding .swf to a name file wont change anything then i
doubt that showing the extensions for known file types gonna help anything cuz they will
start renaming exe files and such into random names without extension, which will end up
fucking everything up for them
10/05/2011 23:52 Deсker#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
if someone doesn't know that adding .swf to a name file wont change anything then i
doubt that showing the extensions for known file types gonna help anything cuz they will
start renaming exe files and such into random names without extension, which will end up
fucking everything up for them
I really don't understand what you mean.
10/06/2011 02:38 xBlackPlagu3x#27
Quote:

-EDIT-

Not true.
Thank you for the apology, it helps me want to keep pushing on when I know people appreciate the effort I put into what I give to the submissions.
10/06/2011 03:07 m7mdxlife#28
Quote:
I really don't understand what you mean.
i mean like if they download mp3 and wanted to rename it the file will become without an extension " because they didn't know that .mp3 is the extension in the 1st place " and it wont work for them, same goes to all files
10/06/2011 03:56 Deсker#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
i mean like if they download mp3 and wanted to rename it the file will become without an extension " because they didn't know that .mp3 is the extension in the 1st place " and it wont work for them, same goes to all files
Once you uncheck the box, all files will show the extension after the file name.

You can delete the "txt" off of it, and put "EG: swf".

I'm really having trouble understanding where your getting at.
10/06/2011 04:15 m7mdxlife#30
bro i know how it works and i know how to make it work, but others may not know that and using winrar
to rename files is the best option, and you didn't get my 1st point :P