WTT KLunia Test,Flyff,Fiesta for XXX

06/26/2008 16:58 kironos#1
Hello =p
Well...I trade some of my accounts for an good equipped and lvled rappelz or flyff or Perfect World account....:)

Lets start with my Lunia accounts...
My Klunia test account is impossible to make on ur own because u need a KSSN for it and if u fake the KSSN u get big,big problems...I have 3 Chars,one Snowgirl(p2p),one Healer lvl 61 and one Dainn lvl 65 (top equipped),lvl 75 is the cap...
Im trading an account for english lunia,too...A 41 Dainn, a 43 Tia and a p2p Lime are on it,p2p lime costs 5€.
Here are some screens...:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
if u try to scam me u get problems,too =p

Now lets go to my Flyff Account...I have 3...1 dFlyff account where a 68 blade,68 yoyojester (both nacked) and a 71 BP (weak equip) is on...so yea...a crappy account xD
on eFlyff i have a 66 RM and a 68 Knight(5mio and crappy equip) and on demian a 68 wannabeaoebp with crappy equip...o.O

My Fiesta account is much better =D He has 700S or 1,2G or something around that and 3 30+ charas (healer,archer,fighter)...
Im much too lazy to make screens of all my items/money...just add me in ICQ and ask me if u want some screens or more informations =)

Here my ICQ number:246328980
i hope u will trade with meh =D
(im going to lvl my koreatestaccount while im waiting for a buyer ;))
07/03/2008 03:49 eonthebullet#2
I have a lvl 47 strider and lvl 52 mage in rappelz that i have used in a long time. 52 used to be high but not anymore i guess. I want ur klunia test account. let me konw if u interested. not the best trade for u but if no other offer, please consider mine thanx :)