Quests have been added and help is needed

09/22/2011 09:00 drwx#1
I added the quests section in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but the ini seems to have lot of mistakes. And as you can imagine, there is no way I can check all the quests for every class on my own! So if anybody can compare his active quests with the info given in the website, that would be a help.

Thank you!
09/22/2011 18:32 Grischnaki#2
Nice. This page helped me a lot, so far.
09/23/2011 13:34 babygirogio1#3
thanks alot. you have contributed so much. i think most people are still searching for is a skill builder with HH skills included. can you do that?
09/23/2011 18:52 drwx#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirogio1 View Post
thanks alot. you have contributed so much. i think most people are still searching for is a skill builder with HH skills included. can you do that?
I am working on it, but it will take a lot of time until it's ready.
09/24/2011 05:38 billclinton#5
there is no comment box to place comments in to tell the mistakes in the quests.
09/24/2011 06:21 drwx#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
there is no comment box to place comments in to tell the mistakes in the quests.
There will not be a comment box. Some people destroyed my previous website for another game by making bots to leave comments and send emails via website's forms even with captcha. So if anybody finds any errors, just send me a pm here or email me or leave a comment on Facebook. I know that a comment box on the website would be easier, but I will not let bots destroy this website, too.