game bot crash

06/16/2008 04:42 dakid192#1
hey i got the newest bot 1.0.3b when i try to auto login the gamegaurd comes up like if i opened it threw exe and in a few minutes i get error and t crashes any help thx
06/16/2008 13:18 tux-penguin#2
then its not the newest version of the bot and or your starting it wrong.
06/16/2008 13:31 CosmosTunes#3
1. game is not fully updated
2. bot is not latest version

if both is fine then reinstall rohan.
06/17/2008 12:44 neverbefor#4
IDK I have the same problem I have downloaded and uninstalled rohanbot 5x already and I keep getting the same thing it says bot is running in taskmngr. I start rohan and looks like it starts runs GG then it crashes with error msg, Im totaly new to this so to be honest im probaly not doing something wrong, I try to follow the instructions from all the posts in here, think im doing everything right but it still crashes, the one part I might be missing is it says i have to look for rohan.exe folder to start the game ok now do i look for the folder or can I just use the start up exe. on my screen, thats the only thing I can see Im doing wrong or is there a folder I need to tinker with to get it to work, I alway get the latest version from botmall, as I said im very new to this and could use all the help I can get I know ppl ingame that have it but dont want to ask them becouse I dont want them to know I know there also ppl I know ingame so Im not a rat to rat them out like that there good ppl.