Urm .. i want a good answer on this one o.o

09/12/2011 12:51 KozzieH#1
Well, is it really possible to use Shaiya Studio on a private server, you can REALLY change the state of armor, weapons, lapis and etc.?
And I tried Shaiya Studio again, but I could not find the models to the server that I should have on Shaiya Studio, help me! : S
09/12/2011 12:57 viper4513#2
You should :rtfm:

On the ShStudio Topic, Castor has written a long ass guide on how to use the tool. The answer to your question is in the first.. 20 - 30 lines.

Quote:
1.1.1 Location of Client Data

You must define the "Client Data" repository with the directory where you had expanded your data.saf.
All the icons and textures, but also data files when cross-edition is performed, will then be read from this repository.

Simply click on the text field to open the "Choose Folder" dialog and then choose the directory.
The choice of this directory shall be performed before first use, it can then be made as often as necessary.
To change which armor has which look you need to change that armors dds, and 3dc's in the character files.

&& Ofcourse, none of this will work unless you actually extracted all the files from the correct data.saf and were trying to look into those files with castors tool.
09/12/2011 20:54 kalle801#3
Yes it Works!
09/12/2011 23:21 [Admin]Snuggle#4
Depends what you are asking to change.
If you mean to change something for yourself on another server you can but only visually.
If you mean for your own private server than yes you can edit the data as well.
09/13/2011 02:10 JohnHeatz#5
As snuggle said there it is correct because as I understand, you are asking to use ShStudio to somehow "hack" when ShStudio is a Development tool, just get that, because you can change something visually but that would be it
09/13/2011 11:06 KozzieH#6
Urm .. i just wanted to hack the item mall >.>
09/14/2011 03:48 [Admin]Snuggle#7
Castor's tool is not a hack tool.
There is NO hack tool out that you can change something in the client on a server and make it work for yourself.
His tool is meant for creating/editing things for YOUR server. No one else's unless you have access to their database.
Which if you would have read the description of his tool you wouldn't have made this post...