Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Urm .. i want a good answer on this one o.o

Discussion on Urm .. i want a good answer on this one o.o within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Urm .. i want a good answer on this one o.o

Well, is it really possible to use Shaiya Studio on a private server, you can REALLY change the state of armor, weapons, lapis and etc.?
And I tried Shaiya Studio again, but I could not find the models to the server that I should have on Shaiya Studio, help me! : S
Old 09/12/2011, 12:57   #2

You should

On the ShStudio Topic, Castor has written a long *** guide on how to use the tool. The answer to your question is in the first.. 20 - 30 lines.

Quote:
1.1.1 Location of Client Data

You must define the "Client Data" repository with the directory where you had expanded your data.saf.
All the icons and textures, but also data files when cross-edition is performed, will then be read from this repository.

Simply click on the text field to open the "Choose Folder" dialog and then choose the directory.
The choice of this directory shall be performed before first use, it can then be made as often as necessary.
To change which armor has which look you need to change that armors dds, and 3dc's in the character files.

&& Ofcourse, none of this will work unless you actually extracted all the files from the correct data.saf and were trying to look into those files with castors tool.
Old 09/12/2011, 20:54   #3

Yes it Works!
Old 09/12/2011, 23:21   #4

Received Thanks: 1,066
Depends what you are asking to change.
If you mean to change something for yourself on another server you can but only visually.
If you mean for your own private server than yes you can edit the data as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 02:10   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
As snuggle said there it is correct because as I understand, you are asking to use ShStudio to somehow "hack" when ShStudio is a Development tool, just get that, because you can change something visually but that would be it
Old 09/13/2011, 11:06   #6

Urm .. i just wanted to hack the item mall >.>
Old 09/14/2011, 03:48   #7

Received Thanks: 1,066
Castor's tool is not a hack tool.
There is NO hack tool out that you can change something in the client on a server and make it work for yourself.
His tool is meant for creating/editing things for YOUR server. No one else's unless you have access to their database.
Which if you would have read the description of his tool you wouldn't have made this post...