00,00,00,00 Error fix!

08/25/2011 17:41 bero213#1
I just noticed that a lot of you have problem with 00,00,00 bug, well I found the solution! Just "Clear your Cache" - Firefox (Shift+Alt+T->Clear Recent History...-> Select Everything -> Click "Clear Now" -> You are done

No need to thank me because this was so easy. You saved what you did! Do you remember the Save Picture that is red when saving. Well everything you do is going to be saved as Cache! And when you clear the cache saved things will be saved! Yea it was so easy.
08/25/2011 17:50 uRBAN dAMAGE 01#2
No working for me bero

i told you before... there are no solution for this bug
08/25/2011 19:06 INoah#3
not working...
08/25/2011 20:24 jhusthyn#4
not working :(
08/26/2011 07:58 bagarospazzo#5
Not working
08/26/2011 08:19 chichichichi#6
nw ^^
08/26/2011 11:15 bangis321#7
easy to change back that error just repeat what you have done and opposite the cheat
08/26/2011 11:32 warlast#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
I just noticed that a lot of you have problem with 00,00,00 bug, well I found the solution! Just "Clear your Cache" - Firefox (Shift+Alt+T->Clear Recent History...-> Select Everything -> Click "Clear Now" -> You are done

No need to thank me because this was so easy. You saved what you did! Do you remember the Save Picture that is red when saving. Well everything you do is going to be saved as Cache! And when you clear the cache saved things will be saved! Yea it was so easy.
not working sir :( pls find a solution for this 000,000 bug :(
tnx
08/26/2011 11:56 macadangdang#9
if you have any extra account with 000,000 bug please send me details.. i think i was able to solve it with one of my friends account.. i just need to record it and post it here..
08/28/2011 22:34 cyber_rain31#10
wahahahaha true hacker only can fix these error these is prove that bero & urban are fake hackers... i am waiting all these days who can able to fix these but some1 cannot fixed these.... just be patience i will share how to fix these problem in the right time & right reason... especially reason is all of leecher her will admit that they are fake hackers... especially number1 bero...

...."By the way bero do you want to chat with me in yahoo?.. we have some things to fix up... like i will destroy you life.... wahahahahahah or maybe i will destroy your PC using my Virus... do you like it?.. can i send it to you in YM to prove that i am a true HACKER.. if your PC didn't destroy or corrupt then i am also a fake hacker... do you want to take my challenge? & the consequence?.
08/29/2011 01:35 leehpoej#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_rain31 View Post
wahahahaha true hacker only can fix these error these is prove that bero & urban are fake hackers... i am waiting all these days who can able to fix these but some1 cannot fixed these.... just be patience i will share how to fix these problem in the right time & right reason... especially reason is all of leecher her will admit that they are fake hackers... especially number1 bero...

...."By the way bero do you want to chat with me in yahoo?.. we have some things to fix up... like i will destroy you life.... wahahahahahah or maybe i will destroy your PC using my Virus... do you like it?.. can i send it to you in YM to prove that i am a true HACKER.. if your PC didn't destroy or corrupt then i am also a fake hacker... do you want to take my challenge? & the consequence?.
you know what you really have a problem in the brain.. and i think you dont have any attention given by your neighbors.. if you cannot fix the problem that you created then suck my d**k.
08/29/2011 18:14 cyber_rain31#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehpoej View Post
you know what you really have a problem in the brain.. and i think you dont have any attention given by your neighbors.. if you cannot fix the problem that you created then suck my d**k.
.., you f*ck your mother.
you are a Muslim then your saying such word like that...
it's that what Islam teach you... dumb as$... here at Malaysia all Muslim here never saying such word like that.
08/29/2011 18:27 knights4177#13
mind ur words.Before u so something to bero, u will get caught.Try me.
08/29/2011 19:14 leehpoej#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_rain31 View Post
.., you f*ck your mother.
you are a Muslim then your saying such word like that...
it's that what Islam teach you... dumb as$... here at Malaysia all Muslim here never saying such word like that.
i can say what ever i want to you.. especially to a person like you. you destroy my yard, you are lucky you are not near to me, if i saw you i cut your balls and feed it to my fomur.:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:
09/03/2011 18:43 kurapica955#15
bero not working there is another metod?? pls i need to fix this fking hack