Stuck in the soul stream

08/21/2011 05:37 makee333#1
Hey, I used the HCRebirth command for mod_Honey and talked to nao then was DC'ed.
I get back on mabi to find that my character is STUCK IN THE SOUL STREAM.

I cant talk to Nao or change channels open my inventory or anything to get out.

I've tried sending the packet that makes you talk to nao, no dice.

wdf do i do :confused:
08/21/2011 05:45 cloudkiller2006#2
QQ in a corner and repent on the fact that you didn't read anything other people said about rebirth being patched

hope you get locked forever

edit1: wut... why did it post the message twice? O-o
08/21/2011 05:54 makee333#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
QQ in a corner and repent on the fact that you didn't read anything other people said about rebirth being patched

hope you get locked forever

QQ in a corner and repent on the fact that you didn't read anything other people said about rebirth being patched

hope you get locked forever
Oh hey cloud its toe we met int he bank once :P
And yah i looked all over the forum and didn't see anything about not using the HCRebirth ;-;
08/21/2011 05:58 cloudkiller2006#4
it's, like, on the first page of the RELEASE = .=
08/21/2011 05:58 makee333#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
it's, like, on the first page of the RELEASE = .=
lol i cant find the release xD
08/21/2011 05:59 makee333#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
it's, like, on the first page of the RELEASE = .=
lol i cant find the release xD
08/21/2011 08:42 kagome990#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by makee333 View Post
Hey, I used the HCRebirth command for mod_Honey and talked to nao then was DC'ed.
I get back on mabi to find that my character is STUCK IN THE SOUL STREAM.

I cant talk to Nao or change channels open my inventory or anything to get out.

I've tried sending the packet that makes you talk to nao, no dice.

wdf do i do :confused:
its naos way of saying,

YOU DUN GOOFED SON.
08/21/2011 12:10 LastNerd#8
For pure lack of reason to be a troll, I shall help you my son. Using the powers of Alissa, warp to someone. Who? Why not the sheep boy. It's been released how to tele-port to him. (In case you're utterly dense: 00000581<ID>00)
08/21/2011 13:19 adam_j#9
He probably can't login, as it sounds like he crashed whilst talking to an NPC.
08/21/2011 17:04 LastNerd#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
He probably can't login, as it sounds like he crashed whilst talking to an NPC.
He said he tried walking and talking and nothing happened to leave the soulstream; I assume he can.
08/21/2011 22:09 adam_j#11
Where does it say he was walking?

This is pretty awesome though, Nexon should do THIS to all the people abusing hax.


Do not pass go, do not collect 200million, go directly to SOUL STREAM PRISON.
08/22/2011 05:31 anthonyjr2#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
Where does it say he was walking?

This is pretty awesome though, Nexon should do THIS to all the people abusing hax.


Do not pass go, do not collect 200million, go directly to SOUL STREAM PRISON.
Offer them free lava cats if they go through a portal.