Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

06/02/2008 14:48 lazzy.azz#16
bahh, I've had it! Enough of spams in my PM, about giving crack out for free:mad:! And thos in game calling me leach(dunno why they just do)!
Here it is geez:mad:! I will refund gold and items to those that alredy payed for this, just PM me to make a deal of back-transfer!
You got txt file in pacage with instruction how to use crack!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Note:I cracked patch46 ND.EXE file too, same refining bug stay! After I examined code lines, well, its a server error, something held in server is messing adress-line of ref thingy! coz there is nothing in this client file to be fixed for refining! I only removed the "add~barr loading" code lines from it, it has nothing to do with refining! Tho due to the lack of time atm I can't examine much more, but if some1 got the time, and see that problem is in this client file feel free to fix it! And update here!

Note: Only one way to fix this atm! Keep original file saved in separate folder then cracked file! When you need to refine, use original file! When you want to grind, use the crack file!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:
for not apreciating some1's work!

Now I'm off to a little nap, another night wasted trying to fix client files and got me in dead end! Trying some more stuff atm like customazing in-game interface, but it will take some ime to do it! functionaly!

PS. And no un-necesery coments pls! You wanted it, so here it is!
06/02/2008 21:37 Misa20#17
no use of this file any more since with it there is no Eu adn USA server groups you cant seelct Bardo Server in Eu group

Bardo in this moment is moving on the new server
06/02/2008 21:45 lazzy.azz#18
hmmm, true for Bardo server, this may be of no use anymore! Well, I can't make any promises, but I will try to update the crack, tho I do lack of time at the moment, it might take some time!

It should work for Nirvana and Asura servers! If by any chance it does not work anymore I will update the crack when I have time!
06/05/2008 07:15 draaklet#19
Aww the new up date (48) got rid of the glitch o_o
06/06/2008 03:23 katako#20
with the new pach we can leave of ads stupids GM >.<
06/06/2008 10:32 ToshinRaizen#21
bzz..so the N+Esc + F6 not working anymore?
06/06/2008 16:06 draaklet#22
Nope ='(
06/08/2008 12:12 lazzy.azz#23
So here is a crack to download:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. Download
2. Unzip
3. backup original NINEDRAGONS.EXE
4. re-place old NINEDRAGON.EXE with the "crack" file!
5. restart game
6. N+Esc+F6 sequence enabled:cool:

Note: It will not remove the adds, it just enables N+Esc+F6 sequence! They messed with something, and code is somehow diferent, sadly I aint got more time on my hand to check what to alter for bar to go away it self!:mad:
06/08/2008 14:12 Misa20#24
tnx man its working :)

you the best :D
06/10/2008 19:21 kirillman#25
could u plzz upload the file thru megaupload =) plz
06/12/2008 04:15 arronic#26
unable to download. can some 1 sent me the file. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] . tyvm
06/12/2008 15:34 ToshinRaizen#27
huh.. im now try it..
06/12/2008 20:33 Maryam#28
1. During your game you just have to open the world map, press "N".
2. You close the world map now by pressing "esc" important: not with the [confirm] button
3. You see no adds anymore
4. Press F6 to reset your interface and your status (HP, VE, EXP status etc) will move to the edge of your screen.

This isn't working for me, can you pme me othr solution?
ty
06/13/2008 11:28 kirillman#29
For those, if some1 does have a problem to download this file thru rapidshare, here use megaupload
Download here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/13/2008 12:35 lazzy.azz#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
1. During your game you just have to open the world map, press "N".
2. You close the world map now by pressing "esc" important: not with the [confirm] button
3. You see no adds anymore
4. Press F6 to reset your interface and your status (HP, VE, EXP status etc) will move to the edge of your screen.

This isn't working for me, can you pme me othr solution?
ty
Read here again: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Before you ask questions like this, make sure you read all the posts in topic, not only ones from 1st page!