Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

Discussion on Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

Well I could tell you guys how to remove those stupid banners, I did it, and some of us know the trick, but I am afraid that the trick will get widened and that some of us could get banned or the trick can get prohibited in next patches from Acclaim! Since I am true 9D lover, I might get corrupted by some in game gold or items in 9D, and send the trick to others! Well I aint a scamer I did help once with razerhid name trick, and that is no big deal, but this is a bannable thing by Acclaim, in their rules it is prohibited to remove the adds by altering certain files or server content! So I would put my self and some friends I gave the trick to in danger of getting banned from 9D! That is why this time I want something worthy and good in exchange of letting you know how to remove the adds! Basically its nothing complicated I'll give you a link where I uploaded a file that you need to save in your 9D directory, and that is it! I altered a certain file and it works 100%! I will not post a link on public, but I may be willing to give it to some1 that can spare some good in game items, or some serious in game cash! This little trick is a result of 4 days without sleep, and some game re-programing, and with all that its bannable to make such a thing, so I am not willing to take a risk for free! Dun judge me, put your self in my position, and then you will understand why I dun give the thing for free!

Note: This only works for banners, adds that appear during a game loading and while in meditation still stay, those can not be removed from client's side, those are server-sided implemented adds!

So PM if you are interested! And no I dun want your real money, coz if you got to spend it then go premium in 9d and loose the adds, its more simple like that! I may only be interested in in-game stuff: BEs, BMs, BSMs, Wild Tower and Mansion cloth, lvl4 lvl5 lvl6 elixirs, rare weapon(30% crit FC sabers, spears, swords, Wan Daye GB and EC weapons: Sabers, Spears, Swords, Bracers), ec bk str and dex relic, or gold!

I will post a ss a bit later, of a result of this trick so you can see I aint joking!

And sure there will be new skill trainer even for this version with adds, but many ppl leave because adds cause terible laggs and annoy them to the limit of their tolerance, so I found a way for 9D to remain populated!

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2008, 19:12   #2

As I promised here are the ss of what effect this trick has in game, as proof of that its posible to do it, and that I can tell you how to do it! Also note in lower right corner the date and time of ss taken and mice too! So, here we go, enjoy it, and if ya want it read the 1st post on this topic

For those that are afraid of getting caught by Acclaim: There is only 1 way not to get caught and that is not to spread the word around too much and not to give this trick to many! Only gather with in-game mates you can trust and never talk about this, that is only safe way to avoid being caught! Since a friend of mine that helped with this is an ex VGM, I know how they work! There is no way for them to register you doing this except if you get reported by some1, that is why I am not posting this for free!
Cheers

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2008, 10:55   #3

Given some time and I will figure it out. I did with the pop up windows and I am guessing it isn't going to be much different then taking them out. Don't worry, when I figure it out I will not post it either. I will do like I have done in the past. If you're Join Date (to Elitepvpers) is old enough and you PM me , I will tell you how to do it. I do not want your in-game items or real money. I just want everyone to enjoy 9D because it really is a good game (when the ad's aren't lagging you). I'll keep you posted and when I break it down I will let you know.
Old 05/30/2008, 12:54   #4

Cool

OK here goes! The pop up thing does not work since the add bar in not a pop up window! Its saved in one of the files in your 9D instalatin folder! So pop up blocking aint working, there is absolutely no way to do it the way you planed! "Switching off" scripts will remove the adds but the black bar will still stay on, since the bar it self has nothing to do with scripts and pop ups, its just been altered with the update!

But have no worries, I was messing around a bit last night with 9D and I found an exploitable bug, to remove the adds! Well, it was more a lucky guess, and not a result of some knowledge! Since this is not, something I put a hard work in to, I am willing to share with you! What you need to do is next:

1. During your game you just have to open the world map, press "N".
2. You close the world map now by pressing "esc" important: not with the [confirm] button
3. You see no adds anymore
4. Press F6 to reset your interface and your status (HP, VE, EXP status etc) will move to the edge of your screen.

The only bad thing is, you have to do it again after changing the map but hell, I think those 10 seconds of "work" are worth to get rid of the most awful adds in the whole history of online gaming. My suggestion is, not to remove them during traveling but always when you reach your goal!

Warning: Do not spread the word to much coz you might find your self baned for this also, tell it only to the ppl you can trust! Why? This is nothing but the bug! And by doing so you are exploiting a bug! Since the "boss freeze bug"(older players know what I talk about) has been fixed, Acclaim has been baning ppl permanently for exploiting and not reporting exploitable bugs! I have seen some known old players getting permanent bans for exploiting bugs! Do not be afraid, you will not get caught only by doing this coz there is no way in earth GMs and VGMs can know what buttons you press! But by spreading a word around, you might get blamed! So instead of telling ppl what to do, tell them to log on e*pvpers (this forum) and posibly search for an answer!

PS: Happy grinding without adds, who knows for how long you will have this chance, before Acclaim notices and fixes this buggy! After that its back to reprogramming thing again!

note: This goes to those saying I am a bad person for not sharing a trick I made, freely! Sorry boys and gals, but I do value my work more then free! This is an exploit that actualy was a result of a luck! So, here to all ya, free exploit, I do not charge for something I did not make, I share it free!

note: For those who do not want to repeat this process again and again, read first and second post! It will definetly remove your banner and adds permanently!

update: It has come to my attention that Acclaim support has alredy been noted about this bug, and that they will fix it shortly! My VGM friend and ex league member informed me of this, aperently I have found out that couple of ppl on Bardo server on premium *caugh* UF *caugh* jelously reported this to Acclaim! And also script disabling thing too! This is very bad thing coz it means I will have to get back to drawing board again, because this time Acclaim might just not save the information on client's side, but it might go to server this time! well, do not worry, with the Event 3-9th of jun coming on Bardo, I doubt they will take any actions at least till 10th of june! Till then you will be able to exploit add bug!

Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/30/2008, 19:51   #5

"note: This goes to those saying I am a bad person for not sharing a trick I made, freely!"

No one is saying you're a bad person at all. Just saying to sell (for real money or in-game items) something that goes against the rules and can get you ban is silly. This is a hack site to make games' not such a grind and more enjoyable to play, not Wal~Mart. I do understand that there are people who come to these sites to look for info that they can run to Acclaim with in hopes that they will get a "pat on the back" or something for free. You and I both know that Acclaim does not care about the people that play their game and by turning in bugs/hacks you are only hurting yourself. They fix it and you have to spend 20 bucks to get rid of it. There is no reward if you turn in a bug and why people think that there is, is beyond me. And yes, I also understand you lost 4 days sleep working on this but you would of done it even if you was the only one playing 9D. Thats what programmers do. If they see something they do not like they fix it. So in sort, to say that you are doing this for the love of the game is Bull when it is followed by "Since I am true 9D lover, I might get corrupted by some in game gold or items in 9D, and send the trick to others!". Anyways..... I am going to go play Archlords for awhile because the grind in 9D is awful. If anyone wants to trade and archlords account for a GB4 Mage and a SM9 Hybrid let me know what ya got and we will talk. Oh btw, they are on the PK server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2008, 21:06   #6

hmm I am not gonna take too much time to answer! So I will only say this:
If I make, fix, do, overwrite it, its my work, and my time! I apreciate my work and time too much to give it for free! Me being "True 9D lover", means I love things in 9D not all ppl, honestly 9D would be better with 10 ppl only then with all the noobs(not pointing low levels, noob=idiot) that play there! So I was thinking a lot, should I even offer it to anyone, or just keep it for my self, and new accounts I make there! My main account is permanently on premium! And to be honest, anyone who playes 9D on free account, and did not by premium has no reason and right to complain! Its a free game what more do you want? If you like it play it, its free ,if you don't go play something else! And if you like it buy premium geeez, if you dun have premium - you dun like it in my book! Only ppl I understand not having premium, are ppl lower then GB levels, coz till then you are still testing if you like the game! And for 9D exp rate sucking: lol you can reach 121 levels(CS1) in 2 month with full time job on your hand, family and friends not cuted of your time! It does not suck! People are just to lazy!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2008, 12:10   #7

tnxs very much for this, i can now play atleast 1-2 weaks without adds =)
Old 05/31/2008, 13:06   #8

No prob, I'll be on lookout for more bugs that can be exploited! What ever me or my in-game mates find out, will be posted on these pages! Tho again I make a point if I had to put work in it, it aint coming cheap! If its a bug you can exploit from in-game easy, then its free, and I will post it here! Note later during the day I will post a full working method for getting Acclaim coins for no money, in details!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2008, 19:39   #9

"honestly 9D would be better with 10 ppl only then with all the noobs(not pointing low levels, noob=idiot) that play there!"

I wish I could agree with this. 10 ppl in a MMO would be awful. The thing about noobs is, we all started as noobs at sometime or another. You and I both used to be noobs and you make the same mistake that soooo many others (including me) have made by thinking everyone should know as much about the game as we do. It is a f2p game and will have new noobs everyday. I also dont agree with the whole "anyone who playes 9D on free account, and did not by premium has no reason and right to complain!". Alot of people that play this game is because they dont have the extra money to play a p2p game. I know your thinking but its only 20 bucks for the coins to get 30 Days Prim, but some ppl do not have the 20 bucks to spend on it. You can say "get a job" or anything else but maybe they are too young to work. I could go on for hours about your posts in this thread but I will leave it with this... My post is not about in-game items, coins, or real money. It is about helping others enjoy the game more. Believe it or not, the in-game ad's are a end all for some ppl. ALOT of ppl quit because of them.if acclaim keeps going in the direction they are heading then you may just get your wish and have 10 ppl in the game. If that happens you can bet that they will pull the game off-line and you will have to find another game to be a true lover of. Also IMO if your going to spend 20 bucks for 30 days of ad free gamimg then you should find a game worth p2p. AoC, LotRo, or even DAoC (even though its old) are not even 20 bucks a month to play. They are much better maintained and have 4 to 5 times as much to do then 9D. There is no way I would ever spend any money on a f2p game. Yes, the grind may take longer to reach higher lvls but sooner or later you will get there (it is free so what are you out?). Anyways, Cheers to you for figuring out how to remover the ad's.

PS: "And for 9D exp rate sucking: lol you can reach 121 levels(CS1) in 2 month with full time job on your hand, family and friends not cuted of your time! It does not suck! People are just to lazy!".

Getting 0.04% Exp a kill is awful no matter how you look at it. I hold down 2 jobs and have 3 kids...Lazy? naaaaaa Just got better things to do then Push number 1 on my keyboard for 2 months.

Peace Out and Live Long
Old 06/01/2008, 02:58   #10

Only one thing to say,
Read this:
I make 3-3.5k coins in a month like this! Too much? Pay 10$ and do the rest on that trick!
And srry but yes, if you d not pay you have no right to complain! Its FREE for crying out loud!

Oh and I noted to be known, noob-not as newbie, but noob-as moron, idiot, ******* etc! I never call beginers noobs, I call them newbies, I call high level idiots noobs! I know some may find it kinda funny, but that is a way of 9D! Begginer=newbie, high level moron=noob!

Anyway, I do not like WoW, LotRo, and AoC does not satisfy my likings! I wanted kung-fu MMO, and I found best one yet, not perfect but best one yet, for my taste!

Oh and if they shut it off, I'll host it on my own private server for fun! I aint afraid for that to happen! But truly doubt since indy21 is multi-million $ company, they will just sell rights to some1 else who will continue the game, where Acclaim fell!

Anyhow, I think other ppl do not need to see these arguments! I have my point of you and you got yours! Bottom line, enjoy 4th post method all!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2008, 14:38   #11

you made this crack using patch 44 exe file
with patch 45 mouse event removed and ref bug intorduced -.-
with patch 46 ref bug got removed
and now any 1 who use your crack cant ref weapons
so plz make a new crack using patach 46 exe file

ty in advance
Old 06/01/2008, 15:04   #12

Well, thnk for the notice, I dun have much time atm, becose of forthcoming events on Bardo, afterall I have a charr there too! Well, if refining bug is the onlything that needs to be fixed this crack file will work for sometime for you guys! If there are some more serious bugs, I shall get to work asap! Currently I am working on a AoC private server(not mine), so I do not have too much time! But I will get to this asap!
Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2008, 15:54   #13

other thing i found out is the test server is not in the list so you cant chose it to play it
but thsts not taht serious in 1 or 2 days bardo moves to this server ^^
Old 06/01/2008, 21:02   #14

how can i download it i can't(
Old 06/02/2008, 09:13   #15

yes i knew that ... N , ESC,F6

« brauche mal hilfe!!!!!!!! | Watch out.. »