[PREVIEW] Redemption Tour 2

08/15/2011 23:37 ismokedrow#1
Hello everyone,

I'm proud to introduce the second tour of the Rappelz Redemption server.



You can find more information about our progress: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can also find our Forums: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

!! Don't Forget to Press 'Thanks' !!
08/16/2011 00:02 Nameless 118#2
Congrats smoke :)
08/16/2011 00:40 Limery#3
At the end i see the dragon getting stunned, but i thought ** mobs where unstunnable?
08/16/2011 00:46 ismokedrow#4
In Redemption even bosses can be stunned, as said before it doesn't really help all that much when fighting something like Obsdikar.
08/16/2011 00:51 grymey#5
lookin good smoke, grats.
08/16/2011 02:33 FallingInBlack#6
Good
08/16/2011 03:27 91ervans#7
nice
08/16/2011 03:34 gavsta#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm proud to introduce the second tour of the Rappelz Redemption server.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can find more information about our progress: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can also find our Forums: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

!! Don't Forget to Press 'Thanks' !!

Don't forget to thank Ncarbon dev team for fixing HP and some atks on the Dragons. and also for some of the deco items for putting them into database.
08/16/2011 03:37 ismokedrow#9
Um, I did Obsidikar :) from scratch :D BTW NCarbon is always credited in my change-logs and release. Please don't attempt to troll here.

P.S.

Furthermore I deleted their KTS shops and recompiled all of the shops I use on my own. (That still however does not imply that I'm saying that NCarbon didn't put them into the db originally.)

Have a nice day Gavsta,
-ismokedrow
08/16/2011 03:39 gavsta#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Um, I did Obsidikar :) from scratch :D BTW NCarbon is always credited in my change-logs and release. Please don't attempt to troll here.
U fixed up Obsidikar atk's? not hp... because iv summoned Obsidikar, sorry, Obsidikar used to have 10k hp
08/16/2011 03:57 ismokedrow#11
I just finished rewriting him today. He has 4.5b hp :) Yes the original Obsidikar in the databases had around 10k hp and was silly easy to kill. The values for his atk/def evasion/magic avoid, cast spd and m.atk were total crap.
09/05/2011 16:47 amrmohamed37#12
WOOOOOOW congratulations !!!!!! just a question please : can i use a different auth than the one extracted within Databases backups?
09/06/2011 15:10 inkredibil#13
What happened with your website for couple of days your webpage is down
09/07/2011 05:32 veuxdeath#14
The site will be down along with the server, atm. Smoke is currently out of town.


There also is a small time delay for the closed beta server switch. Soon as chris is back. We will begin the transfer.


Look forward to seeing you all on Redemption.


Regards,

-Veux
09/09/2011 09:32 inkredibil#15
I hope so