serverfiles+databases

05/22/2008 17:05 flawlessx#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
well, i got the serverfiles and the dbfiles.
here they are:
serverfiles: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
dbfiles: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...](credits go to Haros)

now the thing is... if i change the "cert.joymax.com" to 127.0.0.1 i don't get any certificates for my globalmanager...
if i let it on "cert.joymax.com" the globalmanager freezes and then disconnects...
what am i doing wrong??

all ips are set to 127.0.0.1 and ports are all to 32000.
the sql server is running and the DSN is set up too.. what is missing? ^^

cant download the server files...

can u re upload it please?
05/22/2008 20:45 goto05550#152
Server files

RAPIDSHARE.COM

Part1 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part2 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part3 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part4 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part5 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part6 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part7 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part8 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

UPLOADED

Part1 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part2 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part3 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part4 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part5 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part6 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part7 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Part8 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

FILES

05/23/2008 13:47 inv123#153
it would be good if babe share this db with us :P
05/23/2008 18:24 emin123#154
what the f*ck noob you can stole accounts from database omg thats gay :@
05/23/2008 18:33 inv123#155
Quote:
Originally Posted by emin123 View Post
What do yo mean?
05/23/2008 18:46 hitman69#156
Quote:
Originally Posted by emin123 View Post
No you can't
05/23/2008 20:11 socomkilla#157
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman69 View Post
No you can't
that it was encrypted
05/23/2008 21:40 masterfan2#158
DUDE GIVE US THOSE FILES SO WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THEM...PLEASE
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbe0 View Post
The real database you have to use for the server looks like that:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

At the moment I try to get a server running, at the moment I only made that the Server programms don't crash xD

Give Link of those files PLS!!
05/24/2008 01:31 babbe0#159

You just have to complete it :P
05/24/2008 06:33 -Chernobyl#160
Quote:

If you do everything in this tutorial, this is what you get.

[IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
05/24/2008 06:39 -Chernobyl#161
Quote:

If you do everything in this tutorial, this is what you get. Global manager should show the network activity going on.

There are a few parts of the server that cannot be connected to yet. These databases are still missing. The most important thing to remember is to get all of the IP's changed to the correct ones.
05/24/2008 16:59 masterfan2#162
So with that database we can't start game*
05/24/2008 18:04 catirebb#163
Hello please nesesito q say to me like to do that in my server of silkroad aparescan the npc and monsters please i need help
05/24/2008 18:39 Kazuyaš#164
server files = far from complete

database = far from complete

still need to create a custom client to work dynamically with the server.
05/24/2008 19:38 -Chernobyl#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
So with that database we can't start game*
That is correct. Like the poster above said, it is far from complete.