Rappelz: Throne of Eden

07/31/2011 04:03 HeavenOnlyWishes#1
<-- Removed -->
07/31/2011 04:11 ismokedrow#2
Actually I'd like to know how you unpacked the data modules and how you repack them. It's something that's eluded us, and is the only thing that's standing in the way of making custom modifications and fixes to several issues. It's also what caused all the conflict between the various Devs on Elite Pvpers, not that I intend on telling those children how to do it. It would be troublesome if that kind of information got leaked carelessly, so if you wouldn't mind pming me the info Stoned, I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by: HeavenOnlyWishes

All respect for you + your server just went to 0
07/31/2011 04:17 siom#3
Uhh this all sounds nice and you 2 in one team<3 anyway i wish u luck:)
07/31/2011 04:18 Limery#4
Thought the exp rate's got upped to 40?
07/31/2011 04:19 HeavenOnlyWishes#5
Actually the exp rates are pretty low, but Uebari changed all the exp that monster and quests give out, thus making the rates equivalent to around 30x.
07/31/2011 04:21 Limery#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Actually the exp rates are pretty low, but Uebari changed all the exp that monster and quests give out, thus making the rates equivalent to around 30x.
I mean before you left volt there was a downtime upping the exp rates and drop rates, the drop rates are still higher from 50/100 to 200 but the exp rates are still at 30x while they got changed to 40x.
07/31/2011 04:26 HeavenOnlyWishes#7
What I posted is just what Uebari set them to for the new release, I don't remember the rates set at Volt, that was too long ago.... XP
07/31/2011 06:29 Uebari#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Actually I'd like to know how you unpacked the data modules and how you repack them. It's something that's eluded us, and is the only thing that's standing in the way of making custom modifications and fixes to several issues. It's also what caused all the conflict between the various Devs on Elite Pvpers, not that I intend on telling those children how to do it. It would be troublesome if that kind of information got leaked carelessly, so if you wouldn't mind pming me the info Stoned, I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by: HeavenOnlyWishes

All respect for you + your server just went to 0
I'm sorry but that information is classified only between the Rappelz : ToE Team only... as he is now a DEV. Nice way to be "two-faced" as people would put it.
07/31/2011 06:31 HeavenOnlyWishes#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Actually I'd like to know how you unpacked the data modules and how you repack them. It's something that's eluded us, and is the only thing that's standing in the way of making custom modifications and fixes to several issues. It's also what caused all the conflict between the various Devs on Elite Pvpers, not that I intend on telling those children how to do it. It would be troublesome if that kind of information got leaked carelessly, so if you wouldn't mind pming me the info Stoned, I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by: HeavenOnlyWishes

All respect for you + your server just went to 0
I'm sorry if this offended you, but that is basically what happened is it not? And quite frankly if all the devs here are going to argue about it then I see no reason to release something like that to someone who knows only how to complain and create more drama. If you had asked me for help or wanted to know about such methods, instead of making it into a scene on a completely different forum I probably would have helped you.

And for your information that is a project between the devs for our server, I only just recently assigned Stoned the task of figuring out how to fully access the Data Modules, since even we don't have it fully down. So don't go thinking we're acting like Wisp and hiding stuff. There's no point in releasing incomplete work.

I'm disappointed that you would jump to such conclusions so easily. Perhaps your not as smart as I thought you were.
07/31/2011 11:00 d3nko0o0o#10
how i can play in your server
07/31/2011 11:24 Limery#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nko0o0o View Post
how i can play in your server
Wait till its up.
07/31/2011 11:25 kudos2that#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nko0o0o View Post
how i can play in your server
The server has very recently been bought, and so Uebari waits for the go-ahead to complete the upload process.
He's tinkering with last-minute modifications and fixes, and all being well, the server should be up sometime this week.
We thank you for your patience.

Regards.

[GM] Binky!
07/31/2011 15:54 Ludicrous#13
Hope the server to be up soon! One of the better servers out there.
07/31/2011 16:19 mfredic#14
HI, good to see you back ! What about players that played on rappelz unleashed they will still have the accounts and characters or they need to start again??
07/31/2011 16:38 fouad1979#15
i think the decompressing/compressing of the data files are all in just one file zilb1.dll so if someone understanded whats in it and how does it work he may have a chance to look whats inside the data files