How to change my email

07/24/2011 09:50 Luk1c#1
Guyz,

I got suspended on one server,and i have started to play on same account on another server!So now when i try to change pass or username i can not. I dont get any confirmation link.
What can i do?
07/24/2011 09:53 badboy00718#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk1c View Post
Guyz,

I got suspended on one server,and i have started to play on same account on another server!So now when i try to change pass or username i can not. I dont get any confirmation link.
What can i do?
dude email BP support i know it sucks bt thats the only way
07/24/2011 12:55 klurosu#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk1c View Post
Guyz,

I got suspended on one server,and i have started to play on same account on another server!So now when i try to change pass or username i can not. I dont get any confirmation link.
What can i do?
Repeat the process (sometimes it fails)