[Question] Wings + Gems

07/11/2011 03:20 6shadow6#1
HI i present how to make slot in fings + insert gems

1) open itemetc.csv in CSVEDITOR
2) Go to column 4 if you have value 6 set to value 5
3) Go to column 35 and 36 and set value Column 35 Value = 5 Column 36 Value = 1
3) save file

Type Value 5 = you can insert all defense gems and increase HP MP
Type Value 4 = you can insert all damage gems ans increase critical dmg or critical dmg rate

file must be the same both side Server and Client

Restart your server and client a see what happend :)

Proof: Slot
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Proof: insert gem's

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

insert this file in server share\item\ and put in your client data\share\item\

and have fun

small bug: you can't put wings in slot for wings :) Think ppl
07/11/2011 17:41 6shadow6#2
Refresh

MOD please edit Title from [Question] to [Relase]

THX in advanced
07/11/2011 18:13 [DEV]Harmony#3
Why would you do that if you can't wear the wings?
07/11/2011 18:29 6shadow6#4
it's realy nice have this option don't think ?
07/11/2011 19:51 *P*A*U*L*#5
No if you cant wear them, they become USELESS.
07/11/2011 20:21 6shadow6#6
now i fixing this bug when i finish i edit my first post
07/12/2011 01:04 [DEV]Harmony#7
Imo it is very useless if u can't wear them lol. Its like having A9 server files but u cant use them.
07/12/2011 01:52 6shadow6#8
Easy i fix this crap

and instead of complaining and not helping you all count on the cash
07/12/2011 02:11 [DEV]Harmony#9
I'm not complaining. I'm just telling you that its kinda useless if you can't wear them, its something u can just look at nothing more.
07/12/2011 08:20 6shadow6#10
Fixed :) but i don't put this files on this forum and other just like i say "just thing ppl" and learn edit csv files
08/20/2011 21:51 en[DEV]er#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6shadow6 View Post
Fixed :) but i don't put this files on this forum and other just like i say "just thing ppl" and learn edit csv files
you lie very well,should run for president ... this not edit in csv files,this edition is made in executable,u need add the type wing in function...this crap what u saying..nobodys here its so idiot to bellieve in you..dude, grown up !:rtfm:
08/20/2011 23:20 [DEV]Harmony#12
Quote:
Tard, you don't know anything.
08/21/2011 06:14 Bаne#13
I think the point of this was to give you 80% and make you brain.exe the last 20%, which I totally agree with.
08/21/2011 09:32 6shadow6#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by iugareth View Post
you lie very well,should run for president ... this not edit in csv files,this edition is made in executable,u need add the type wing in function...this crap what u saying..nobodys here its so idiot to bellieve in you..dude, grown up !:rtfm:

You do not know what you're talking jerk. Do as I wrote in this tutorial how to do wings + gems. Then take off the armor and the armor place wear wings. I normally start to think about. because of you as a developer of nail cunt.

Just thing {{"change type off slots for wings"} Jerk "};

Besides, I'm an adult and, unlike you, I have a family and my 2 year old daughter has more oil in the head from you.
08/21/2011 19:20 en[DEV]er#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
I think the point of this was to give you 80% and make you brain.exe the last 20%, which I totally agree with.
Dude,hes don think this,he's just pulling a hunk, antesele was trying to help ...

Quote:
You do not know what you're talking jerk. Do as I wrote in this tutorial how to do wings + gems. Then take off the armor and the armor place wear wings. I normally start to think about. because of you as a developer of nail cunt.

Just thing {{"change type off slots for wings"} Jerk "};

Besides, I'm an adult and, unlike you, I have a family and my 2 year old daughter has more oil in the head from you.

1 - im know ecxatly what i say ,because im not one of those idiots who drops his unfunny jokes,no offense...
2- of course i knew that if i took the armor and put it in place, work ...anyone who understands a little of Dekaron knows that
3 - think,u think? OMFG ! somebody calls a doctor,or a nurse,or a priest...
thats a miracle !
4 - Adult? if u on fact as adult should behave like an adult then and not be posting fake releases trying to fool guys who understand little about this,beacuse was excatly what u do !
5 - About im be a ''developer of nail cunt'' :

when you are able to do that, you come talk to me, ok?